Need help!!! 2010 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT Cloth To Leathern - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
4th Gen Cab & Chassis Discussion of performance, powertrain, and non-powertrain on Cab & Chassis Trucks....NO ADVERTISING

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-04-2019, 05:34 PM Thread Starter

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Need help!!! 2010 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT Cloth To Leathern

I've honesty read countless threads for a week now and haven't found the answer I need to move forward. Even spoke with a dodge tech who couldn't't verify what I'm needing to know.

Looking for some insight and hopefully someone can help me here.

I'm currently looking at purchasing another fourth gen 6.7 truck. The truck is a 2010 Ram 3500. It came originally with power cloth seats. The current owner did a 13 Longhorn seat/ door panel swap which really compliments the truck.

Now this is where I'm unsure.

He recently got the power seat options wired in but still hasn't done switches for the heated/ cooled options. That's a huge selling point to me and I'm wondering if these are a plug and play option or not.

From what I've understood the truck should have the wiring behind the dash to install the switches but the switch lights may not work without doing sales codes to enable them? Can anyone confirm this? Sounds like a person just needs the seat module that came with the seats? Or module from the year of the truck? and to see if the factory wiring is behind the radio bezel or not.

From endless research so far it's looking like I'll need to get a under seat module #4602931AF. Then I will require the switchboard part number #mopar 4602954AB.

If this isn't an option what's my next step?

To simply run a power and ground to the cooled seat options and do an aftermarket heated pad set up in the seats as the factory seats are thermostat controlled so you can't wire them to a direct power source since the heat cannot then be controlled?

Thank you very much everybody and I sure hope someone can help me out so I can pull the trigger in this thing soon!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-04-2019, 09:48 PM
Cummins Nut

Garage
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
This is chassis cab truck (flat frame rail work trucks) section of the forum. You may have better luck posting your question elsewhere.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode