Finally ditched my Xentec 6k HID low beam kit in favor of a VVME BiXenon 4300k kit for the heads and a 4300k kit for the fogs. Forgive the poor quality on the first pictures, I didn't set my camera properly but you get the idea.
First thing's first; I mounted the relay next to the fuse box:
I then mounted my 50watt 6 Ohm resistor underneath the headlight where it would get some decent air-flow from the front end:
After crimping it in to my low-beam and ground wire, i resealed the connections with a double layer of electrical tape to ensure a waterproof seal. Then I plugged the harness into the driver side headlight socket:
I found that the best place to mount the ballasts was on the support bracket next to the radiator. The bare metal spot is where I sanded for my ground connection:
I then connected the High beam switches to each of the bulbs, zip tied the wires in place for a clean, tangle free job and moved onto the fogs. They were plug and play so not much to explain.
Take out the old bulb, put in the new bulb. Plug the stock connector into the supplied harness, plug the harness into the ballast, plug the wires from the ballast into the bulb. Mount your Ballasts, zip tie the wires and you're done!
This install netted me some frustration in the beginning when I had my resistors connected to both high and low beam on the driver's side, yet I tested the kit and the lights flashed and shut of. After investigating further i found that the crimp connectors i used to secure the resistors were junk. I hardwired the resistors in and "Voila" no more flashing. Even better, i forgot to re-wire the resistor into the high beam and apparently do not need to as everything works perfect without it.
The original plan was to wire in 4 resistors, one for the low-high beam on each side (even though the passenger side would not be used by the harness.) My kit is working perfectly with not flashing or issues with only one resistor installed on the drivers side low-beam, as it is the connection utilized by the relay harness.