Tuning twin turbo 03 cummins - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
3rd Gen. Powertrain Discussion of components that are directly involved in the power production and all that is needed to get and keep the truck moving . Engine , Transmission Ect...NO ADVERTISING

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-14-2016, 12:54 AM Thread Starter

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Tuning twin turbo 03 cummins

Hey guys in the middle of building my 03 cummins.

S367 over a s482
200hp bd injectors
Fass 150
(still lots to go)

But my main consern is the tuning. Right now i have a smarty s06. Its what i ran when the truck was mostly stock. How ever i dont think its going to cut it with what i have done now.

Iv been doing alot of research on the hp tuners. The only thing i didnt like was the fact my tunes and to be saved to a laptop(witch i dont have) and a local shop wanted almost 2000$ for the tuner and 3 tunes.(seems abit steep) i also considerd running smarty udc. Im just unclear of how to tune? I need to keep some of this smoke down.

Is their any settings i could set the s06 to clean it up abit for the time being.

2003 cummins 2500, 07 sport front, 5in procomp lift, 20x14 fuel mavricks, bd diesel twin kit s367 s482, 200hp bd injector, fass 150, bd fuel sump, arp2000, 5in mbrp exhaust, smarty s06
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-15-2019, 05:42 PM
Cummins Fan

Hey. Just curious how you ended up tuning your twins? Been reading lots lately and debating what I want to do. Thanks.

2006 2500 Cummins, 5.9 with 6 speed, 3.73,QC SB, AFE stage 2 intake, 3.5 inch lift, Edge Juice with Attitude (hot unlock), 4" straight pipe, duratracs for winter and 35s on 18 inch rims in the spring, loving it
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-16-2019, 09:45 AM
Cummins Nut

I ended up with the MM3 w/UDC Pro to tuning the 6.7 swap with twins in my 03.

03 3500 QC DRW 4x4 6spd-6.7 Swap w/DPS S475/ported HE351 Twins, Smarty MM3/Calibrated Power tuning, F1 60 HP sticks, Pacbrake PRXB w/5" Flo Pro exhaust
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode