MM3 Engine and Transmission tunes for 3rd Gen - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
3rd Gen. Performance Parts Discussion Discussion of Performance Parts For the 3rd Gen Trucks No Advertising ...NO ADVERTISING

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-21-2019, 07:40 PM Thread Starter

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Cool MM3 Engine and Transmission tunes for 3rd Gen

Over the course of the last 7 to 8 months I have been working with guy named Rob who is known as Diesel Camper on you tube has the transmission and engine tuning I have found while working with a near stock 3rd gen. I am not new to the diesel world and have owned all the big names at one point or another. A quick overview I was looking into just doing a few small things to my truck when I stumbled across Robs stuff online, now we fast forward to current day and I will say I am glad I emailed him. I have an MM3 tuner and Rob has 5 current tunes and an online the fly setting that will let transition without any issues at all. The tunes are a 12v, 12v with hp increase, towing, street, and an MPG tune. This comes with transmission tuning that has made my 48re transmission shift better than it did from the factory. I will stand by all of his hard work for sure and will truly say check this guy out and give him a shot if you are looking to bring your 3rd gen to life and not break the bank doing it. I run all the tunes, I tow a heavy trailer with lower egts, and will say that everything he has is worth the money. Check out his site www .mm3tuning. com

Enjoy

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-21-2019, 08:05 PM
Cummins Enthusiast

Awesome news Richard! Glad you're enjoying your custom tuning and 48RE enhancements.
https://www.mm3tuning.com for the hyperlink.

Advertising link removed by staff
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-21-2019, 09:56 PM
Cummins Fan

I have Robs tunes too! I am completely happy with his work and his customer service with install.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-21-2019, 11:21 PM
Diesel Head

I am currently having rob tune my 03, same tunes. So far things are good, we are still fine tuning. No trans tuning for my truck though

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Derek B.

2003 QCab, S.Touch, Tater 62/65, 3" pintop, Toyo CT 35's on 17" Beasts.

91.5 W250 5spd, GV OD, Alcans, PS IC, HE351CW, Spring and pump mods, Bilstein shocks, Valair DD clutch, Crossover steering.

1974 pontiac ventura 455P, best of [email protected] so far.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-22-2019, 12:47 AM
Cummins Enthusiast

@BILTIT You've got email...

Advertising link removed by staff
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-26-2019, 12:19 PM

Rob aka Diesel Camper has the tunes you need! I own an 06 Mega Cab. The tuner I started with was Edge with attitude, but I was never really satisfied with the tunes-the truck always ran hot, especially when towing a 10+ fifth wheel. Dumped the Edge for an H&S minimax -they went out of business so no custom tunes; and that being said had to settle for out of the box tune. Without knowing the parameters in which the tunes were written the truck still ran hot (my guesses max timing and max fuel pressure). Finally I found Rob! He advised me to get the MM3. The MM3 and his tunes solved all my problems. Truck runs lower EGT's when towing. His tow tune is spot on, shifting is super smooth- no more banging into gear under the load. I also have all his others tunes and am very happy with all of them (they are all safe). Rob has done his homework! Excellent customer service! Nothing but praise for Rob. If you have a Cummins - you need these tunes! Check him out! mm3tuning
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in