Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Central KY
Thanked 89 Times in 79 Posts
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Carli or EMF, EMF or Carli. I based my decision for EMF on these factors:
1. EMF Costs less, $519.99, Carli $800.
2. EMF has a mechanism to take up any slack that may occur and they provide a tool to take up that slack, Carli does not.
3. EMF provides the proper ball joint press adapters to prevent the installer from pressing against anything except the body of the ball joint. Carli does not.
4. EMF rebuild kits replace not just the ball, but the race too. I think Carli only replaces the ball.
5. The body never has to be pressed out again. They are rebuildable in the truck.
6. Some have reported a break-in period on the Carli, I had no such thing with EMF. They were perfect from the instant they were installed.
7. EMF and Carli each have lifetime warranty.
Oh, and I too bought mine from CJC Offroad. Fast and free shipping.
07' QCLB 3500 4x4 dually, Suncoast PLSD-48RE-4X, billet input, Suncoast 2000 24V Triple Disc, Derale 15870 67,000btu cooler, Derale 25709 w/ spin on 20mu filter in return hose, -8an hoses, Dorman cooler, no heat exchanger 1pc aluminum drive shaft (52123161AC), EMF bj's