Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum - View Single Post - ****Who has the fastest 6.7? Post 1/8th and 1/4 here****
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2010, 07:29 PM Thread Starter
THE STIG
CF Administrator

Thanked 4,405 Times in 2,132 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRT6.7 View Post
105 mph coming off the line with no boost riding clutch for ever, She has allot more then you think, i bet if i get the launch down id bet you anything she faster then a 12.5 for sure, i lost allot of time and speed off the line. She be pushing 115mph trap if i get the launch right. EASY for you AUTO guys. But if you know a truck that runs high 11s lets set up a race on the street, not calling him out but i think denverdodge runs that, would love to see what that run looks like.. I dont have time to keep going to bandimere as much as allot of these guys and practice, but i have no probs on the street

But its all good she is only the fastes 15sec youll ever see!!
I can row the boat pretty good and launch at the track. I raced my buddys g56 and it didnt take but 3 passes to figure out to launch at 2500 rpm in 2nd and slip right into it yielding 1.92 60's.

Studdish vs Kevin.. Would be interesting! He ran 11.90 if I remember. From a dig he'd have ya but a roll would be fun. I couldnt keep up to record the race anyway in my bus so we'll have to play this off of word of mouth

Powerful - Reliable - Inexpensive. Pick any two at a time, the third is not included.

CUMMINSFORUM. Often imitated, never duplicated. The world's largest #1 resource for everything Cummins Turbo Diesel.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Need something? PM any moderator or report posts anonymously! We are here to help.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome