Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Falken Wildpeak A/T3W vs Falken Rubitrek A/T

23K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  Reaper22 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Does it say what country the Rubitreks and Wildpeaks are made?

#8 ·
I have had several sets of toyo at's and they have been great. I think your right on the Rubitrecs, very few places have them. I have been tossing around the idea of getting some new 17" wheels and might go with a 305/70/17 or a 285/75/17, I have ran both in the past and liked the way both of them looked. 305 would be toyo but both toyo and falken are available in 285/75.

#10 ·
Jeremy, do you have any pics of your setup?

#13 ·
Being a test dummy for a good set of tires would be really nice.

#14 ·
I'm on my second set of Falken WildPeaks.
They wear like iron, low road noise, stay balanced, great on wet pavement.
One of the best brands I've purchased.
Just bought a set for my wife Landcruiser.

Reactions: 98whitelightnin
#15 ·
Im gonna go ahead with 285/75/17 wildpeaks.

#17 ·
I found a screaming deal on a set of Wildpeaks so I jumped on them. Ended up getting 315/75/16 and stuck with my old ford Alcoas. Ill see if I can get some pics up

#18 ·

I’m really happy with the look and the ride. The truck is so quiet compared to before with the 285/75/16 Toyo a/t’s since the rpm have been lowered a bit at highway speed and I’m out of that 2100 rpm drone area now. The passenger seat is no longer epileptic either. Amazon has these for $180 each right now and that’s about $70 lower each than anyone else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#21 ·
I do! I’ve got about 4K miles on them and they are showing no wear yet.

#22 ·
I ran the AT3s on my last truck, they were pretty awesome. Not the same grip in the dirt as the BFG KO2s but in the snow and rain, no comparison. Quiet tires, they look good, solid choice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.