Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Deleting soon and looking for input/feedback
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-14-2019, 11:43 AM
svfd
Cummins Fan

Recently tuned my '14. Didn't unhook or remove any EGR stuff. Didn't want to fool with it at the time. I went with CTT and everything is wonderful as far as not removing the EGR components. I line in Indiana, so not looking to remove the grid heater anyway. I went with the 5" P1 exhaust (looks to be formerly MBRP). I was able to get it online easily since Flo-Pro is not easily available any more. I like the sound of it. I went with no muffler and it really is not loud in the cab. I was concerned it would be, but it isn't. It can be loud outside, but not enough to be too loud. nick00less has posted before that when the EGR was left on the truck, it tends to make the exhaust somewhat quieter. I think I believe him on that. I added a 5-6" tip in the last couple of days, and I think it actually got quieter. No big deal, I just wanted to extend out from the body a bit to keep the white bumper from getting so black. I had to trim the pipe a bit so it didn't stick out too far, so I think it looks good now.

2014 White 2500 Laramie Limited CCSB, Automatic, CTT Tuned 5" No Muffler
Nitto Terra Grappler G2 305/55R20 on Vision Wheel Prowlers 20x9 +12 offset
2.75" Thuren leveling Coils in front, 2.5" Superlift spacers in rear

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome