Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum - View Single Post - AISIN alone is worth going 3500 vs 2500
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 08-31-2019, 07:46 PM
ridofpwrstroke
Diesel Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHiGuy View Post
This.
If you donít like how the truck runs, your pretty much stuck because the Aisin canít be tuned. I live at high altitude and the dead pedal and slowness drives me nuts but there is not much I can seem to do about it. Tried with a emissions in tact tune from calibrated power and it only made more top end power and nothing to improve response and low end. In fact it towed worse in the lower rpm range so I removed it and now have an expensive paperweight.

Drove a 19 Aisin and although the 3.73ís help, I am not convinced that it is enough of an improvement for me.
I have the Aisin and I am tuned. I also added the throttle sensitivity booster and the Aisin has been awesome. I run the 100 hp tune empty and 50 hp tune when towing and no issues in 5 years. Shifting is great. Glad the C&C come with the Aisin. The throttle sensitivity booster really gets rid of the dead pedal. Very touchy now. The TSB and EFI live really work well together.

2013 Ram 5500 SRW pickup auto 4x4, 4.88 gears, Kelderman air suspension, extreme outback compressor, rickson wheels, toyo 285/70/19.5 M608Z, transfer flow 40g tank, blue lake front and rear winch bumpers, milemarker hydro winch. EFI by HPP, Flo pro muffler, 36x13.5x19.5 super swamper IROK's. The ramman locking hubs, pacbrake LoadLeash, arp 425's,

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome