Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Should my front-end alignment be free?
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2019, 05:05 PM
SeventyGTX
Diesel Freak

Like someone else said, they will set the toe if needed, but that's it and toe will not cause a pulling problem. Mine also pulls to the right which has nothing to do with the crown of the road or anything else except an alignment issue. I assumed they would do a full alignment when I took it in for the recall, but it's no different now except the nuts are welded.

The wheel isn't straight because I am always slightly pulling it down on the left to keep the truck straight. I don't drive it much so haven't done anything about it yet. Can't decide if I want to get a Synergy or wait for the "possible" upgrade bar from FCA. Either way, it has to get to an alignment shop and get the caster set right, which I should have had them do when I took it in for the recall.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pearl White '16 Longhorn 2500 CCSB 6.7 4x4 auto-level 5th wheel prep B&W ball kit, Andersen Ultimate, Amp Powersteps, Amp BedStep, Camlocker tool box

'16 Forest River Wildcat Maxx 262RGX

*SOLD* Mineral Gray 06 2500 QCSB 5.9 4x4 79k miles

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome