Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum - View Single Post - 2015 Ram 3500 cab chassis drw flat bed: Are there front adjustable ball joint options
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-01-2019, 10:30 PM
gsbrockman
White Lightning

Thanked 5,959 Times in 3,216 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinthecoastie View Post
Hey everyone, Iím looking for recommendations for front adjustable ball joints for my truck. Im attempting to correct the documented front passenger outer tire wear issue, however, Iím not too familiar with the adjustable ball joint market for the ram truck(Iím familiar with the Jeep market). Please if anyone has use adjustable ball joints for the year and model of my truck please let me know which one(s) worked for you. I currently have the synergy toe rod, drag link pieces that are awesome.Thank you!
For a very, very large percentage of owners, setting the toe as close to zero as possible has corrected almost all complaints of R/F tire wear.

2018 RAM 4500 Chassis Tradesman Crew Cab 60Ē C/A 4WD, 6.7L Cummins, AISIN AS69RC Transmission, 4.10 Axle Ratio, Chrome Appearance Group, Keyless Entry, Fog Lamps, Chrome Tubular Steps, 52+22 gallon fuel tanks, 5.0 Radio, Single Disc CD Player, 225/70R19.5 Continental HDRís, Aluminum Wheels, Parkview Backup Camera, Trailer Brake Controller. Equipped with a CM SK Series flatbed w/B&W Turnover Ball. Purchased new April 23, 2018. Currently : 170,020 miles and 2,997 hours as of October 13th, 2019 (Average Miles Per Hour = 56.7)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome