Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum - View Single Post - truck pulls to the left even after alignment
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 01:53 PM Thread Starter
pocketgunner
Diesel Head

Garage
truck pulls to the left even after alignment

So my 05 pulls to the left even though according to the spec sheet from the alignment shop its dead on within spec. I have done the 4th gen steering linkage upgrade, new dampener, new track bar bushings, Dodge Offroad Brace, and new Nitto Ridge Graps. Truck still pulls. Not drastic like jerking the wheel out of your hand or anything but if I am in the right lane and let go of the wheel it will pull up the pitch grade and cross the center line. To keep it straight I have to keep the wheel slightly to the right and frankly its annoying. I have the spec sheet at home Ill post the measurements when I get home for reference. Any thoughts on what it might be that's causing it to keep pulling like that?

2005 QCLB 6 speed - South Bend Single - Banks intercooler w/3.5" pipes and intake horn - Fast Coolers - Smarty Jr - AirDog 4G 165 - More goodies to come
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SOLD-2003 QCSB 5 speed SDD3250-Fast Coolers-BMS 50s-6.7 feed tubes-CPP 115# springs-7/16" Manton pushrods-ARP studs-5" st8 Twin 7" CATs-ISSPRO's-Smarty S06-2nd gen manifold-He351- 2nd gen Intake Horn-Jacobs Brake-NUC Oil Bypass-Traction Bars

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome