Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum - View Single Post - 1988 Ramcharger Cummins Conversion
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 04-06-2019, 04:02 AM Thread Starter
justinfonder
Diesel Head

some other odds and ends

I picked up an old beat up OBS Ford ranch hand rear bumper. Took a little tweaking but I think it fits the Dodge quite well.

I had some old D250 badges that I was never going to use so I got artsy one day and made these

Wired OD and Lockup to toggles on the dash. I wanted the ability to lock the TC in 3rd as well as OD. Also didn't want to deal with any electronics.(old dash bezel in place just for testing)

trying to wrap up the wiring now. Headlights and trans cooler fan on relays. I made this to mount to the drivers side inner fender to keep all my relays and fuse blocks in one place. I'm using a 92-93 engine bay harness that I've tweaked to work with the RC cab harness. I hate wiring, tedious and time consuming. The only aftermarket gauge I'm installing is trans temp.

Iím going to use a fuse block I got out of an OBS Ford Explorer to eliminate the fusible links and will leave me 6-8 extra circuits to add accessories later on if need be.
***will post pic of said fuse panel with wiring diagram***

Last edited by justinfonder; 04-06-2019 at 07:10 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome