Join Date: May 2010
Location: S. Florida
Thanked 3,737 Times in 2,422 Posts
NICE! So far I have:
- Enabled LED for license plate bulbs (can see via backup cam photo sensor they're not cycling anymore)
- Enabled LED for fog lights bulbs (can see via phone photo sensor they're not cycling anymore)
- Enabled DRL and set to USE LED turn signals (have factory projectors -- very bright). Played with FOGS as DRL but went with turn signal LED's as DRL's because I can run park lights (DRL's stay on) to fire up the LED fogs and and have the best of both worlds...
- Set my tire thresholds to 35 PSI (down from 80 / 60 from the factory on my 2017 2500) as I like to run around 45 PSI
- Disabled FOG LIGHT DROPOFF so they stay on with high beams
- Enabled Global Down. Global up doesn't seem to work but I read that with https://zautomotive.com/product/tazer-ram/ aka "Tazer" plugged into OBD II 24/7 you can have the equivalent. I'm not so interested in that.
I was asked by a friend if this was possible: Set it so backup lights will illuminate upon unlocking the doors
I didn't see anything I could change for this. Asked on ramforum and was told it might not be an option.
Still searching for more things to tweak. This is quite awesome.
PS: I'm using this (ANDROID and WINDOWS ONLY) for my OBD II Bluetooth Adapter and it works great: https://smile.amazon.com/Vgate-Scann.../dp/B075R62FTH
2017 2500 Crew 4x4 Laramie 6.4L HEMI 66RFE w/4.10
PRIOR: 1994, 1996, 2004, 2005.5, 2010 and 2013 2500's. ALL Cummins.
If someone is nice enough to post a truck-related pic,
I'm more than happy to click a "Like or Thanks."
Last edited by 67guzzler; 01-21-2019 at 08:36 PM.