Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Banks power and Diff cover
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-25-2018, 10:00 AM
SR3500
Cummins Fan

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel1892 View Post
Agreed, I did mine for the ease of future maintenance and looks. If it lowers it a few degrees thatís a bonus if not Iím not worried. It also has extra magnet on the dipstick which certainly canít hurt. Mag-Hytec makes a very solid well made product.

Also, Gale Banks is a great product marketer. He probably has a new product coming out and this is part of the campaign. Get people talking and let it simmer a while then come out with a ďsolutionĒ. The solution will probably come out in video part 2. No other reason not to just give the result in the first video. Take like 30 mins to do the test.
Have the same covers front and rear on my 3500. Love the look plus the magnetic features. Changing fluid is a dream compared to the stock.

2018 3500/Sport Package/Amp Research XL/Edge Performance/Stealth Performance/Bakflip/King 2.5 Resiís/Thuren Stage 1 Soft Valving/King Steering Stabilizer/Thuren 1/2 inch Leveling Soft Ride Front Springs/Thuren Track Bar/Rigid 30Ē DOT Approved Light Bar/MagTec Covers

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome