Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Husky kick back mud flaps with wheel to wheel steps

8K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  MAX-Steel17 
#1 ·
Hi everyone. I recently bought a 2017 2500 Mega Cab Limited with the wheel to wheel factory side steps. I'm wondering if the Husky liner "kick back" mud flaps will fit the front of my truck? or will the steps be too far ahead to allow proper mounting? Anyone have this setup? Thanks.

#2 ·
I have duraflap mud flaps and wheel to wheel steps. My flaps do contact my steps some. Not much but some. I have 20,000 miles and a 3500 drw. I recently washed the truck and not a single dent or chip in the rear drw flares. If the flaps you are considering come back more than the duraflaps there may be an issue.

#3 ·
This comment is totally not helpful to the OP's question but I have to say I have owned a lot of Husky Liner stuff and I'm very pleased with them AND their customer service on the phone.

-Guzzler

Reactions: boyd10c
#5 ·
#8 ·
I have the husky flaps linked above at Amazon. They do hit the front of the running board on the front pair. Not enough to really notice or cause any issue for me.

#9 ·
Thanks for the pics and onfo - but i'm talking about the "kickback" flares that go back about 5/8" from the bottom of the flare... by the looks of those pictures though, i don't think they will fit. Duraflaps it is! lol Thanks everyone!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.