Cummins Diesel Forum banner

37" Pro Comp deal?

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  whitegoat14 
#1 ·
I'm in the market for a new set of tires and stumbled across a deal on 37" Pro Comp MT2's. They are $395.99 each then have a $300 off promo if you buy 4. The price makes them almost irresistible at $1283 for 4 37" tires.

My question, actually two questions is this deal worth it both price and quality of the tire itself?

And will i be able to squeeze them on a leveled 2016 Laramie 2500 with factory 18" wheels. I'm currently running Ridge Grapplers which I love, but they looked a bit small as a 295/70/18, and 37" Ridge Grapplers were wayyyy more than I'm willing to spend at $432/ tire and no promos.

Thoughts?

#4 ·
I'm in the market for a new set of tires and stumbled across a deal on 37" Pro Comp MT2's. They are $395.99 each then have a $300 off promo if you buy 4. The price makes them almost irresistible at $1283 for 4 37" tires.

My question, actually two questions is this deal worth it both price and quality of the tire itself?

And will i be able to squeeze them on a leveled 2016 Laramie 2500 with factory 18" wheels. I'm currently running Ridge Grapplers which I love, but they looked a bit small as a 295/70/18, and 37" Ridge Grapplers were wayyyy more than I'm willing to spend at $432/ tire and no promos.

Thoughts?
There is a dedicated section for this.
https://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/4th-gen-tire-wheel/

#6 ·
Saying tires are tires is like saying a truck is a truck. Many differences and variations between them. I have no experience with Pro Comp tires at all but usually when company’s have to do huge promotions to move them it’s a sign they aren’t selling very good. I have ridge grapplers on my truck now and love them! Nitto sells a boatload of them and doesn’t have to do any promotions to move them which says they are a very good tire. You maybe fine with the Pro Comps but it might be a bit of a gamble.

#8 ·
I had s set of pro comp xat. They were pretty good. So far my favs in a good price are the master craft mt made by cooper

#12 ·
I can't vouch for the tires but there are definitely deals out there if you are patient enough to find them. I recently got my RT's for $277 a tire from Discount matching the online walmart price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.