Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Aftermarket Heated Seats

354 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Jason Espersen 
#1 ·
Bought my truck used with aftermarket heated seats already installed but not working. Finally got around after a year and a half to see why they were not working. Long story short, all of the wiring and what looks to be a relay is already installed and grounded under the seats, however the power wire was ran up to the dash and cut off. The previous owner used the truck as a plow truck and I do as well and it’s my daily driver. He had already removed all the plow wiring and guess he cut off the heated seat power wiring for some reason. Just curious where I can gain power from to get the heated seats up and running again. These do have a switch installed on the seats next to the seat adjustments. 4 wires come from each switch (Black, Black, Yellow, Red). The switch has two setting to it other than off. I have a 2014 Big Horn with power driver seat only. 8.4” screen. Looks like my truck is already pre wired for heated seats, looking at the fuses under the hood I have a 10A and a 25A for heated seats but not sure where I can tap into these at. I’ve read a lot of threads on the aftermarket heated seats but no real answers to my scenario. Appreciate any info good or bad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.