Alfa OBD Success! - Page 39 - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
2013-2018 General Discussion General Chit Chat About the 2013 model year differences 6.7L 4th generation Cummins - NO ADVERTISING - Sponsored by: StarLite Diesel

162Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #457 of 483 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 11:57 AM
Cummins Nut

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy07 View Post
You need to enable three settings to get the full tilt in reverse package. Under doors, enable driver and passenger memory mirrors present. Under customer settings menu 2, enable tilt mirrors in reverse CSM. The CSM (customer settings menu) settings are what puts the soft buttons in the radio menu. You also must have memory mirrors for this to work.
Thanks Jimmy! You know I'm not 100% sure if I have memory mirrors let me check my sticker - its a Big Horn but has many "upgrade" packages I guess, because a lot of features I have that base Big Horns don't and a lot on Laramies

My mirrors are tow, power folding, with turn signals and puddle lights - does that sound right? Or should I have a separate memory button?

2018 2500 Big Horn - 6.7L 68RFE - CC 6'4" - SPORT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #458 of 483 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 12:14 PM
Diesel Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_Bobby View Post
Quote:
You need to enable three settings to get the full tilt in reverse package. Under doors, enable driver and passenger memory mirrors present. Under customer settings menu 2, enable tilt mirrors in reverse CSM. The CSM (customer settings menu) settings are what puts the soft buttons in the radio menu. You also must have memory mirrors for this to work.

Thanks Jimmy! You know I'm not 100% sure if I have memory mirrors let me check my sticker - its a Big Horn but has many "upgrade" packages I guess, because a lot of features I have that base Big Horns don't and a lot on Laramies

My mirrors are tow, power folding, with turn signals and puddle lights - does that sound right? Or should I have a separate memory button?
I’m pretty sure only the chrome mirrors have the tilt feature.

16 CTD 2500 Bright White Crew Cab

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #459 of 483 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 12:26 PM
Diesel Head

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker111 View Post
I’m pretty sure only the chrome mirrors have the tilt feature.
If they are textured black, then they are definitely not memory. Chrome- possibly, but not all. I don’t think the memory mirrors start getting offered until the Laramie package
Ricky_Bobby likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #460 of 483 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 12:45 PM
Cummins Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by adboyd06 View Post
I still can't find the global down, can you tell me what menu it's under? Thanks.
under car config, its more towards the bottom ill try to get a pic of it.

Quote:
Correct - set it to no -

Mine took immediately - but I only do 1-2 settings at a time . I just turned the key off and then on when I finished the change and checked my lights and my fog lights stayed on with highs -
i set mine back and still didnt work lmao. guess ill be going back through the menu and make sure there isnt another fog light setting that i accidentally changed instead.

2013 2500 4x4 MGM CCSB Laramie, PPEI Tuned, 5" Flo Pro, Salta HDs, 35x12.5-17 Nitto EXO Grapplers, Carli Control Arms, Thuren Coils, Fox Resi Shox, Thuren Sway Bar, Thuren Track bar, Airlift 5000, Yakima Roof Rack(sometimes).
post #461 of 483 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 02:02 PM
Cummins Fan

I found it, thank you!

2016, 2500, 6.7, Mega, Laramie, 68rfe, SAP, AMP Steps, HIDs.
post #462 of 483 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 02:03 PM
Cummins Fan

Scroll to car configuration change, then about halfway down or so the global down is there.

2016, 2500, 6.7, Mega, Laramie, 68rfe, SAP, AMP Steps, HIDs.
post #463 of 483 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 12:01 PM
Cummins Fan

Has anyone tried to turn off the Chime when the Key Fob leaves the vehicle while its running? I'll have my wife and kids with me and run into a store or pump fuel and the dinging drives them nuts. Any way to shut off the Dinging?

2016 PW Longhorn Mega- Deleted, 4" with muffler, Stage 3 ATS 68RFE, upgraded headlights, Thuren Overland Extreme suspension, 35" Toyo OC MT's
post #464 of 483 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 12:15 PM
Diesel Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankss View Post
Has anyone tried to turn off the Chime when the Key Fob leaves the vehicle while its running? I'll have my wife and kids with me and run into a store or pump fuel and the dinging drives them nuts. Any way to shut off the Dinging?
The only thing you can do is disable fobik safe enable, and keyless go present under vehicle config 3. Push button start will still work. Not only will you lose the chime, but also the messages that display on the EVIC that say “press brake + start button”, “key fob has left the vehicle”, and you will be able to lock the fob in the truck.
frankss likes this.
post #465 of 483 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 09:37 PM
Cummins Fan

Quote:
The only thing you can do is disable fobik safe enable, and keyless go present under vehicle config 3. Push button start will still work. Not only will you lose the chime, but also the messages that display on the EVIC that say “press brake + start button”, “key fob has left the vehicle”, and you will be able to lock the fob in the truck.
Will it cause any issues with the passive entry or remote start?

2016 PW Longhorn Mega- Deleted, 4" with muffler, Stage 3 ATS 68RFE, upgraded headlights, Thuren Overland Extreme suspension, 35" Toyo OC MT's
post #466 of 483 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 09:47 PM
Diesel Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankss View Post
Will it cause any issues with the passive entry or remote start?
No, those are two separate features.
post #467 of 483 (permalink) Old 06-17-2019, 07:20 PM
Cummins Enthusiast

Where is the seat belt reminder buzzer shutoff, did mine and now I cant find it again for a buddies 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #468 of 483 (permalink) Old 06-17-2019, 07:50 PM
Diesel Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepEmRollin14 View Post
Where is the seat belt reminder buzzer shutoff, did mine and now I cant find it again for a buddies 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t see anything related to it. Not many bother with the alfa because everyone just uses this method:
1. sitting in the truck buckle the seat belt.
2. turn on ignition without starting the truck.
3. wait for the seatbelt light to go off on the EVIC
4. with in 10 seconds, unbuckle, rebuckle 3 times. leaving the seat belt buckled the third time.
5. Turn off ignition. you should hear a chime confiring the change.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode