Will 2011 suspension components swap? - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
2013-2018 General Discussion General Chit Chat About the 2013 model year differences 6.7L 4th generation Cummins - NO ADVERTISING - Sponsored by: StarLite Diesel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-29-2014, 10:05 AM Thread Starter
Cummins Fanatic

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Will 2011 suspension components swap?

Hey guys I'm selling some stock suspension parts that came off my 2011 ram and I have a guy with a 2007 wanting to buy some parts do you guys know if any parts will switch out? I have looked up lift kits and they will switch for those years. Any helps is awesome thanks

2011 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Cummins
3" Carli Pin Top 2.5 kit- Carli rear leaf springs- Carli mild steel control arms- Carli low mount steering stabilizer
Carli sway bar- Carli's lifetime ball joints- Synergy steering stabilizer brace- 20"x9" Fuel Nutz- 35" Toyo at2
ARP 625 head studs- S&B cold air intake- deleted the EGR system- flo pro exhaust delete pipe
H&S Performance Mini Maxx tuner
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-29-2014, 10:35 AM
Diesel Head

yeah should work just fine. I have had a local shop tell me that there are different steering box braces out there. the brace I bought from them they said did not fit a 12 they had in the shop but fit my 13 just fine.

shocks, springs, control arms, track bar, sway etc should work.

the only issue I had on my lift since it was long arm is the new exhaust hit one of the long arm brackets and I had to refab it a bit. my lift covered 2003-2013 so it would have went on a 2007 just fine.

2013 2500 Laramie MC 8" PP lift, 38 toyo MT, amp steps, revmax S550, 4.56 gears, PPEI EFI live, insight cs, 2015 challenger hellcat
The Following User Says Thank You to hognuts For This Useful Post:
McDowell (10-30-2014)
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-30-2014, 11:44 PM Thread Starter
Cummins Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hognuts View Post
yeah should work just fine. I have had a local shop tell me that there are different steering box braces out there. the brace I bought from them they said did not fit a 12 they had in the shop but fit my 13 just fine.

shocks, springs, control arms, track bar, sway etc should work.

the only issue I had on my lift since it was long arm is the new exhaust hit one of the long arm brackets and I had to refab it a bit. my lift covered 2003-2013 so it would have went on a 2007 just fine.
how is your truck tuned sorry i was reading your sig and saw it said bully dog tuned off? what is that?

2011 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Cummins
3" Carli Pin Top 2.5 kit- Carli rear leaf springs- Carli mild steel control arms- Carli low mount steering stabilizer
Carli sway bar- Carli's lifetime ball joints- Synergy steering stabilizer brace- 20"x9" Fuel Nutz- 35" Toyo at2
ARP 625 head studs- S&B cold air intake- deleted the EGR system- flo pro exhaust delete pipe
H&S Performance Mini Maxx tuner
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-31-2014, 12:01 AM
Diesel Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDowell View Post
how is your truck tuned sorry i was reading your sig and saw it said bully dog tuned off? what is that?
A year ago you had to send you ECM into bully dog and have it unlocked an then you could run the triple dog GT. Then edge sent me a beta juice to to test and review against the bully dog since there were only a couple of us stupid enough to go throught that whole goat rope. so that is why it say off I just have not edited my signature in a wile.

Now you can buy the bully dog triple dog and it will unlock the ECM or you can run the juice or stryker module without the unlock.

2013 2500 Laramie MC 8" PP lift, 38 toyo MT, amp steps, revmax S550, 4.56 gears, PPEI EFI live, insight cs, 2015 challenger hellcat

Last edited by hognuts; 10-31-2014 at 12:04 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode