Fleece cheetah turbo for 2011 - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
07.5 - 09 3rd Gen 6.7L Performance Parts Discussion Discussion of Performance Parts For the 6.7L Trucks...NO ADVERTISING

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-16-2019, 03:34 PM Thread Starter

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Fleece cheetah turbo for 2011

Hey guys does anyone have a discount coupon code or know who is the lowest price on the cheetah turbo? I saw alligator had it for 2409. I actually returned an actuator to Cpp and rather then have to pay the 20% restocking fee was hoping to purchase through them. I tried a couple times to get a hold of Jamie there but I guess he is too busy. He has the turbo listed at high 2600 so still like 200 higher then alligator but looking at 100 restocking fee if I don’t use as a store credit but would still be 100 to the negative. Anyone help?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-16-2019, 03:49 PM
Diesel Freakazoid

Garage
i have personal issues with Alligator and the way they handle people. Being somewhat local to them i used them for a while, but after being repeatedly lied to, and having no one over there take responsibility for the lies, or the issues, which were realistically tiny issues that could've been taken care of with simply saying "we messed up and dropped the ball" i will never shop there again. if they are willing to lie about tiny things that are of no consequence, how can someone trust them over bigger things? negative 5 stars for alligator.

But in terms of finding someone that can help you, hit up clayton and support the little man @Dude_57 will try his best to get you hooked up the best he can. He'll be up front with you on anything.

2012 MCSB DRW 3500 Laramie Longhorn, EFI Live By ANARCHY Diesel, 4" flopro turbo back with muffler, S&B air box and filter, Edge Insight CTS2, 2" HBS level, Bilstein 5100s in all 4 corners with steering stabilizer, PacBrake Airbags, GDP Fuel Filter under the hood, Supernova V3 LED headlights and my EGR stuff ran away, lemme know if you find it
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HELP ME UPDATE MY IMAGES, IF YOU SEE A BROKEN IMAGE LINK, SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE SO I CAN UPDATE THE IMAGE TO A NEW HOSTING SITE
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-16-2019, 08:27 PM
Diesel Head

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seangrove View Post
Hey guys does anyone have a discount coupon code or know who is the lowest price on the cheetah turbo? I saw alligator had it for 2409. I actually returned an actuator to Cpp and rather then have to pay the 20% restocking fee was hoping to purchase through them. I tried a couple times to get a hold of Jamie there but I guess he is too busy. He has the turbo listed at high 2600 so still like 200 higher then alligator but looking at 100 restocking fee if I don’t use as a store credit but would still be 100 to the negative. Anyone help?
This is the 3rd Gen section, 2007.5-2009 FWIW.
To spend that much money and have no clue what you have done to your truck,(deleted etc...) if deleted I personally would put something on that has less moving parts.

2011,4wd LB/CC 2500 H&S Mini MCC by Tomeygun, BD protect 68rfe VB seperator plate enhanced stall triple disk TC, Super B 64.5/80/.91 3rd gen mani & inline EB, Arp 425s, Fass Titanium 95. Spare Mini in my closet.
High tech old school and finally lovin it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-16-2019, 09:29 PM Thread Starter

Egr deleted, banks cold air intake and banks ram ezlink ppe Cory 5sotf
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode