Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Charleston GTG

29K views 602 replies 34 participants last post by  Chris Mallett 
#1 ·
Has anyone organized a GTG in the Charleston area? I see that Huntington is having a few trucks out on Thurs. nites but lets gets something here as well. I know plenty of you guys(gals) are out there cause I see the trucks everywhere!

#35 ·
Then you have to show up. 2 of a kind have to stick together and it looks like Stark will show. I might be able to get one or two more Dodge guys to come after they get done at work (1900 - 1930). They are gas but cool guys.

I will post a better pic of my truck later.

#33 ·
I will know more as we get closer, if the huntington guys come up or Stark decides to come down, I may drag my a$$ down that way anyways.

I still have my old tires on the rear also, might have to find a place to leave a mark or 4:peelout:peelout

#40 ·
yep, I feel your pain, nobody up here in the Northern Panhandle, and working shifts again including weekends makes it impossible to G2G

#38 ·
I'll try and show up some. Tuesday is gonna always be busy because of All You Can Eat Wings. Tuesday at 6.

#39 ·
Ok at lest 1 but maybe both of the Dodge guys from work will be there. We could always use the grass/dirt area that is off to the side of QS outdoor bar area.

#50 ·
Keep cutting them like you are Jeremy, but I did move the WVCC to the bottom right of the state.:headbang:

Preference is the key, but the way you cut them saves vinyl.:thumbsup:

#51 ·
Nice! I will have to get a couple from you.

#57 ·
Will be there. Lets see if we can line em up in the grass area beside the bar. That would be cool. It wasn't muddy there last week and some people were parked there.

#60 ·
Hey guys thanks for a good turnout. JPark, it is good to see no matter where we go we end up seeing someone we know. Brian have you got that smile off your face yet? I saw you blowing smoke at every light. Chris have ya got your drawers changed yet from the test ride? Hope everyone got home safe and sound and I am looking forward to the 29th. Any info on the park yet?

#63 ·
I had a good time also.

I still have the smile and I can only imagine it will only get bigger with each MOD! All you guys are like pimps dangling the hot Blondie in front of everybody with your silver tongue words. :drool2:

Chris will have to go for test ride #2 when I figure out how it drives with this smarty on it.

I think the most smoke came when I pulled up to the light at the exit from Suck-Mart and that 5.0 Mustang was beside me. Now I can't say I won but I can say he was lucky to have an automatic and that the next light came up fast. When I hit 5th I was pulling him in pretty fast, just needed 40 more yards. I did see you off to my right at that light. It would have been round 2 with the Mustang had that car not been in front of me.

I will know more about the park today.

#62 ·
Great seeing all you guys last night, I believe Quaker Steak was probably glad to see us go after all the wings we put away.

hayseed, it's a small world, haha.

On another note, if you guys know anyone selling some 35's that have at least half tread let me know. Will need them for 17".

#69 ·
I got 2 (two) -315/70/17's BFG AT KO's Half Tread or so, $125 obo

#66 ·
I would think we could meet somewhere and eat :drool2: then convoy to Kanawha State Forest, find a parking area to BS/Test Stuff. Not sure how strict they are down there now. :confused013:

#68 ·
I know the parking and hanging out there will be no problem:thumbsup: Just may want to keep the Smoke/Noise:banghead: down and respect the other users of the park. We all have tax dollars going to maintain it.

Reactions: MY ADXN
#71 ·
I think we should do it at QS in the same spot by the outside bar. It would probably keep us all out of trouble, well Chris is the only one we have to keep track of.:confused013: Plus we would get more visibility. I will be casually late due to having to checkride one of my couriers on SAT morning. The wife rule applies in this situation "you will do what I tell you to do":whip:

#72 ·
I think we should do it at QS in the same spot by the outside bar. It would probably keep us all out of trouble, well Chris is the only one we have to keep track of.:confused013: Plus we would get more visibility. I will be casually late due to having to checkride one of my couriers on SAT morning. The wife rule applies in this situation "you will do what I tell you to do":whip:
Wow, just wow. Ok, My thoughts are: Meet up around noon at Quaker Steak, prob hang out till 3 or 4, and take a tour through Kanawha State Forest to blow of a little steam (and just a little smoke) I am sure we will stop and BS a little more as we go. I will be departing at roughly 8ish due to a 1.5 hour drive home and our 14 month old that will be attending.:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.