Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Charleston GTG

29K views 602 replies 34 participants last post by  Chris Mallett 
#1 ·
Has anyone organized a GTG in the Charleston area? I see that Huntington is having a few trucks out on Thurs. nites but lets gets something here as well. I know plenty of you guys(gals) are out there cause I see the trucks everywhere!

#349 ·
is there anyone intrested in meeting at quaker steak and lube tomorrow evneing

#353 ·
mmmm quaker steak. if only i could predict my work schedule.

#354 ·
Would anybody want to have a GTG at winterplace with-in the next 2 months?:confused013: I'm too fat to ski :rof but I love to tube :party018:

#356 ·
I'm to old to ski but would be interested in the tubing.

#357 ·
Sounds like fun. Start a new thread in the morning Mr. vice prez. :thumbsup:

I may just have to place my big a$$ on a set of ski's. I have never tried. :doh:

I tried kayaking this summer, I was successful, just ask Eric.:rof:rof

#358 ·
Winterplace idea is cool..

Keep us up on winterplace plans....anyone out at the Lube tonite 1/19/10?

#359 ·
Keep us up on winterplace plans....anyone out at the Lube tonite 1/19/10?
Started a new thread for winterplace GTG:thumbsup:

I'm out as far as the lube tonight:S: I will also say I like Buffalo Wild Wings a Touch Better :shock:

#361 ·
well then is there anyone intrested in goin to buffalo wild wings

#363 ·
Looks like it might be a NO GO :shock: Anyone planning on attending the Auto Show This weekend?:confused013: I will be but I am not sure which day yet:thumbsup:

#366 ·
It's at the Charleston Civc Center:thumbsup: It will be there Fri-Sun :party018: I'm sure they will have a New Cummins There :drool2: and a NEW FORD TOO!:stirpot:

#368 ·
Yea everybody can come see my new truck.

#369 ·
Anyone up for a GTG this Tuesday the 2nd?

#373 ·
I can't make it today, but maybe we can shoot for next Tuesday? Who all would be up for that?

#374 ·
Don't worry Chris we will have a Few Sunday morning breakfast GTG or two for you at an IHOP somewhere:thumbsup: Congrats on the new Job it will lead to something better down the road :party018:

#375 ·
If we can get running

Would love to come out tonight if we are running..been a real b....h.. new pump failed..fan clutch locked up..batteries died..lol putting new pump on today and hope it feels like being spiked better than the last one.lol
:banghead:

#382 ·
How about QS? Buffalo sucked last Tuesday! 15 min just to get a drink and not much parking plus all you can eat wings are $.47 each not one price eat till you pop.

#378 ·
I'm still in for tuesday:thumbsup: If anyone talks to Elim tell him that i have his shirts and can bring them with me tuesday:confused013:

#379 ·
wings tuesday

We are back up an running strong..count us in givin anything unforseen..:thumbsup:

#381 ·
We are back up an running strong..count us in givin anything unforseen..:thumbsup:
Before Bill ask:S:, you will have your smarty with you right? He just wants to load it on his truck then take it back off:thumbsup:

#390 ·
Back then all I had was a Smarty Jr. and you complained about the smoke :hehe: All I can tell you know is to get a head start of follow WAY WAY WAY back :party018:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.