Cummins Diesel Forum banner

TOWING PHOTOS (RV and other)

474K views 2K replies 459 participants last post by  Wombat Ranger 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, I know we have a "Hotshot Pics" thread, but I figured we could have a regular RV or other trailer thread of what people pull in their "spare" time. Here is mine on my most recent move back home to CA. Trip went great until clutch replacement was needed :banghead: New clutch and all is well. My truck doesn't even know this 10k pounds is back there.

#1,469 ·
Not trying to be a little , but as far as I know double towing with two "tow behinds" instead of the first being either a gooseneck or a 5th wheel connector is illegal in all states.

I may be wrong here, but that is my understanding.

#8 ·
I know it isn't a cummins but I did upgrade .this is what happens when my little Bros ranger dies 2 days before he has to be out of his house and we don't want to make two trips 5hrs one way we only lost one thing it was an ashtray that was fun. The 07 Chevy cap was loaded to the top too and under the ranger pulled it 80mph down I40 from Okc to somewhere in Arkansas :)
Sent from my SCH-I500 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Attachments

#10 ·
Here ya go....

Attachments

Reactions: Tnt1991
#21 · (Edited)
Just got this trailer for our Move.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

#58 ·
I don't know where that is but I absolutely have to camp there one day.

Reactions: Crazy Cooter
#30 ·
epic^^^^^^^^

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.