Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Miles on Mud Grapplers

How many miles on your Mud Grapplers

5K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  dj86 
#1 ·
I'm lookin at some mud grapplers for my truck and would like some pics and don't forget to vote!

#7 ·
i have them on my wrangler they sound like a plane and are not great in light snow but for a good mud tire they wear really good

Reactions: JonathanMullis
#8 ·
Im looking a getting some mud grapplers for my 99 dually and im trying to get a idea if they would be even worth getting i only put around 7000 miles a year on the truck i dont drive on the highway much just around town mostly going to work and i was thinkin if i could get a few years out them with driving i do i might get them

#9 ·
We put a set on 37 13.50 17's on my son's truck December 2007. Not sure of mileage, but we just replaced them this month. I can assure you they were ridden hard quite often on pavement, mud and snow! Would've put them on again but we got a deal on Toyo MT's.

#10 ·
The guy im gonna get the tires from is going to sell them to me at his cost i could get the toyo mt's for 240 and thats for a 285 75 16 or i could get baja claws i n that size for 223 and the mud grapplers in a 305 70 16 for around 250-260 range and i thought if i could get afound 30,000 out of them and last a few year then i'll probably go with the grapplers

#12 ·
The guy im gonna get the tires from is going to sell them to me at his cost i could get the toyo mt's for 240 and thats for a 285 75 16 or i could get baja claws i n that size for 223 and the mud grapplers in a 305 70 16 for around 250-260 range and i thought if i could get afound 30,000 out of them and last a few year then i'll probably go with the grapplers
...on a dually?

#11 ·
Based on the way my son treated them, you should be fine.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.