CTD 2-Stage 2 Micron Absolute Fuel Filtration: Baldwin/CAT under truck - Page 5 - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
- HOME - FORUMS - GARAGE - TECH - ARTICLES - CHAT - CLASSIFIEDS - REVIEWS - VIDEOS - MEMBER MAP - STORE - INSURANCE -
- REGISTER - CALENDAR - INFO - SITE HELP - RULES - STAFF - MEMBERSHIP - ADVERTISE - CONTACT US -

Welcome to the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum, the fastest growing Dodge Diesel Community on the internet.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us
Go Back   Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum > Technical Articles - Writeups - Guides Section > Tech Article Submission
CumminsForum.com is the premier Dodge Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2012, 03:45 PM   #49 (permalink)
ids
Cummins Nut

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW05cummins View Post
Nice write up
Its Jason aka NW05cummins. I sent him a pm a few days ago but I have not heard back. I'm hoping he still makes them...
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2012, 05:52 PM   #50 (permalink)
Cummins Fan

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Yea i figured it out and sent him a pm too. I hope that he is still making them.
2006 Mega Cab, Automatic, 315/70/17, 4.10, 71k, 4" turbo back with FTE resonator/muffler, VP Max under intake filter, Big D Steering Box Brace, Red Head Steering Box, Mopar one piece drive shaft, Smarty Jr. Edge Insight CTS
1stCummins4142 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2012, 10:28 PM   #51 (permalink)
Diesel Head

There is a member on here NW05cummins who sells a under the frame and under the air horn kit with all the fittings. He will also include the larger banjo fittings for the CP3 and inlet to the stock filter housing.

.:
Quilbilly Brian is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2012, 02:18 PM   #52 (permalink)
Dan @ Carli

iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Anyone ever get ahold of him?? He was always quick to reply to me.

2006 F250 CCSB With lots O' Goodies
| 6.0 | Carli Suspension Leveling Kit - King Pintop 2.5| IPR EGR Cooler | IPR Remote Oil Cooler | IPR High Flow Coolant Filter | IPR Stainless HPOP Screen|
OCVeloMan is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-25-2012, 01:47 AM   #53 (permalink)
ids
Cummins Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCVeloMan View Post
Anyone ever get ahold of him?? He was always quick to reply to me.
Nope, do you have his number?
Old 04-11-2012, 10:03 AM   #54 (permalink)
Cummins Nut

I, too, am considering this filter setup.

Anyone make contact yet?

Tony
TonyB is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2012, 11:52 AM   #55 (permalink)
ids
Cummins Nut

Haven't heard back. Here's my second choice. I'm probably going with this one if I don't hear from him-

Dodge Cummins High Mount Two Filter System [10213] - $339.00 : XX-Fuel, Diesel Filtration Systems
Old 04-11-2012, 09:31 PM   #56 (permalink)
Diesel Head

He may be a victim of the economy and not working at the company where he was able to get the parts for his kit. The kit you list above does not come with the larger banjo bolt fittings or big line kit to increase the volume of fuel to the stock filter housing and CP3. If you are going to go thru the trouble of doing this addition I would recommend the big line kit and banjo bolt upgrades as well.

.:
Quilbilly Brian is offline   Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Quilbilly Brian For This Useful Post:
ids (04-11-2012)
Old 04-15-2012, 11:44 AM   #57 (permalink)
Cummins Fanatic

This kit does the same thing except it sandwiches the frame rail. Might be a tighter fit for the short beds though with the hoses they use. You can run the Cat, Donaldson or Baldwin filter on it.

Cummins CAT Fuel Filter Kit
2004 - AFE Intake, no bullsh*t exhaust, steering stabilizer, 2" leveling kit, 48RE stock tranny, updated in-tank fuel pump, Schaeffer synthetic oil, CumminsCat dual fuel filter kit, 315x70x17 Wrangler Duratrac's and of course the Smarty Jr.
AaronOregon is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2012, 03:26 PM   #58 (permalink)
Cummins Nut

iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Hey, everyone!
the above kit looks like they got the idea from Airdog pump mount. Hange below the frame.

I haven't been on for quite awhile, Sorry to everyone trying to get ahold of me. I had Two deaths in my family, one being my dad that I worked with. I have been picking up the slack @ work putting in 12+hr days. If I get caught up I may start making the parts again.
Jason, 05 3500 4x4 Dually 6sp, Jacobs Exhaust brake, 5" TBE, 2nd gen intake horn, stock air box modified, 50Hp DDP injectors, Home made(2micron cat, Baldwin water/sep w/High flow Banjo bolts) firestone airbags, B&W turnover ball, Buckstop bumper,
http://s698.photobucket.com/albums/vv349/NW05cummins/
NW05cummins is offline   Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to NW05cummins For This Useful Post:
ZOP (05-09-2012)
Old 05-02-2012, 09:37 PM   #59 (permalink)
Cummins Fanatic

My condolences to you and your family.

Sold / Traded in on 2014 TorRed Dodge Challenger SRT8
jennis2613 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2012, 12:21 AM   #60 (permalink)
Diesel Freak

Sorry to hear about your losses! Glad though to see you back on the forum.
2005 dodge cummins 4.5 inch fabtech lift 35 Hankook Dynapro Muds, Home Depot CAI (thanks to AH64ID), SMARTY PoD , banks high ram air intake manifold 4 inch exhaust with a missing muffler and silencer ring: ISSPRO gauges,Frantz oil bypass kitDTT transmission
ADawg is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.