Check Out the EZ Lynk AutoAgent - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
Sponsors Marketplace Discuss / Promote Your Products , Give Support , Information , News , Prices , Group Buy Information Ect. Must be a Sponsor to start a thread.

5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-11-2016, 08:08 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Check Out the EZ Lynk AutoAgent

Every wished you could use your IOS or Android phone to tune or monitor what your truck is doing?

Ever had a problem with something in your truck and wish a tech could look at it live while it was happening and never step foot in the mechanics or tuners shop?

If so, let me introduce you to the EZLynk AutoAgent.

This is the future of tuning! Currently available for the Ford Superduty's this will be available for 10 - 16 Cummins and 11 - 16 Duramax' soon. This device will allow on the fly changes between tunes with the swipe of your finger. The phone app currently available for the IOS allows you to configure your gauges as you want them.

Plug this device into your truck and fire up the app and bam, your truck will be recognized and tunes applied through the wifi and the cloud. No more waiting on a device to shipped or a tune to be emailed!

Synthetic Motorsports is proud to offer the EZ Lynk. More information to follow when it becomes available for the Cummins. In the meantime if you have any questions, fire away. #EZLynk #Autoagent #Syntheticmotorsports #PPEI #WIFItuning #Cloudtuning #Cumminstuning

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gcrq_ppeiezlynk-5_lg.jpg
Views:	1097
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	545929  
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Willie Parsons

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-
-

Last edited by Mrmanners; 06-11-2016 at 08:12 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-11-2016, 09:31 PM

Any info yet on unlock process for 13-16 cummins?
komatsu3816 likes this.

2015 Ram 2500, 4x4, auto, Draconian MM3
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-12-2016, 07:00 AM
Supporting Vendors

We haven't received any new information on the EZ LYNK for the Cummins platform YET. However we do know that it will unlock the ECM.

Mark Auman

Contact me today!

The Following User Says Thank You to DirtyMarx For This Useful Post:
bluetj00 (08-12-2016)

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-12-2016, 12:17 PM

Good to hear, I was about to buy a bully dog and windows based laptop in prep of going efi. I think I will hold off and see how this works out. Thanks

2015 Ram 2500, 4x4, auto, Draconian MM3
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-12-2016, 12:29 PM
Diesel Freakazoid

Garage
Will this be able to switch between EFI live tunes?

2012 MCSB DRW 3500 Laramie Longhorn, EFI Live By ANARCHY Diesel, 4" flopro turbo back with muffler, S&B air box and filter, Edge Insight CTS2, 2" HBS level, Bilstein 5100s in all 4 corners with steering stabilizer, PacBrake Airbags, Lifetime LED headlights and my EGR stuff ran away, lemme know if you find it

SUPPORT SITE VENDORS, THEY MAKE ALL THIS POSSIBLE
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-24-2016, 08:07 PM
Cummins Fan

Any update on availability yet?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-26-2016, 04:34 AM
Supporting Vendors

@Loki223 yes you will. @Luckyeod28 we haven't seen a firm date for the Cummins platform yet, but we continue to work with EZ Lynk and PPEI representatives to get you more information.
Luckyeod28 likes this.

Mark Auman

Contact me today!

post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-04-2016, 09:57 PM

Garage
I contacted EZ Lynk about timing for my 2012 Cummins, they responded with:

"Currently we un-officially support all vehicles made beyond 2007 within US regulations. We have plans to enhance the monitoring available for the 2006-2012 Ram 6.7L by January 2017."

Can't wait to give this a try!
Luckyeod28 likes this.

2012 Ram 2500 Limited 6" BDS Lift, 37"X13.5" Toyo Open Country, Fuel Maverick 22x12. Stock for now.
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-05-2016, 11:18 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 207Cummins12 View Post
I contacted EZ Lynk about timing for my 2012 Cummins, they responded with:

"Currently we un-officially support all vehicles made beyond 2007 within US regulations. We have plans to enhance the monitoring available for the 2006-2012 Ram 6.7L by January 2017."

Can't wait to give this a try!
I know PPEI is working on the tuning for the EZ Lynk but I have not been given any release information. They are currently testing the Duramax tuning now. More to follow when I have additional information.
Luckyeod28 likes this.

Willie Parsons

-
-

post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-07-2016, 06:57 PM
Diesel Head

It's been about 2 months anything new on this

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

06 laramie mega debadged 5'' tbe, s&b cai, gdp 5.9 airboss, ats arcflow, airdogII 165/w beans sump, isspro gauges,arp 625's, firepunk comp2, hamilton 103's,extreme duty push tubes,ED/S&S 100%overs,ats duel pumps, efi by Gordon. need donations for compounds
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-07-2016, 10:15 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Nothing new from PPEI at this point. I will get back with them and see if they have any updated timelines.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Willie Parsons

-
-

post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-15-2016, 12:29 PM
Supporting Vendors

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
It looks like we may be looking at the 2013+ release within the next few weeks...but I can't make any promises on that. 2010-12 trucks would follow after that.

'12 2500 SLT 4x4 G56 w/SBC DD3600, ATS Aurora 5k & mani, DDP 150hp Injs, Powerflo 750, ARP 625s, Hamilton rods and springs, 5" TBE, S&B CAI, GDP megaflow S3, GDP grid heater delete, PPEI by Kory, Thuren Fabrication Steering/TB, PattonFab traction bars, 20x10 AF Recons, 38x15.50 Kumho MTs, etc

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode