Check Out the EZ Lynk AutoAgent - Page 2 - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
Sponsors Marketplace Discuss / Promote Your Products , Give Support , Information , News , Prices , Group Buy Information Ect. Must be a Sponsor to start a thread.

5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-26-2017, 04:53 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Cummins guys, EZLynk is almost ready for you....

We are pleased to give you an update on the up and coming release of the EZ LYNK AutoAgent for the 2013+ Ram (Cummins) Trucks.

As of now we do not have an ETA for the release but here are some key things to take into consideration for the soon to be available EZ LYNK AutoAgent with Cummins support.
PCM/ECM Unlock Included –

*No need to purchase additional hardware for unlocking*
4 Minute Flash time
ECM Tuning
TCM Tuning
Adjustable Tire Size 28"- 40"+
TPMS Disable/Adjust **Coming Soon**
Read & Clear Diagnostics Trouble Codes
Record Live Data & Playback Data Logs
Apple iOS & Android Smartphone Support

The initial product release will not support Shift-On-The-Fly tuning however it is something that will be available in the future.

Again this product/tuning isn’t available for purchase yet. As soon as it becomes available I will be sure to let everyone know.

If we can be of assistance please let us know.
#EZlynk
#ppei
#syntheticmotorsports
#ezlynkautoagent
#cumminstuning
#ezlynkforcummins
#autoagenttuning

Synthetic Motorsports | Products - Page 1

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cummins slide-image-1.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	603746  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Willie Parsons

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-
-

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 05:06 AM

I've been talking with Ryan at PPEI. I actually had just ordered an Autocal for my 2016 Dodge this week. After talking to Ryan yesterday I called my Technician / Shop owner Tyler at Austin Power Performance in Marne Michigan and we are thinking we will wait for the EZ Lynk. I'm hoping I won't be waiting too long! Anxious to get this truck tuned (but I think this will be worth the wait).

Craig
2016 Crewcab Larame
post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 10:40 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

They are close. I believe you will be pleased with the results.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Willie Parsons

-
-

post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-06-2017, 09:24 PM
Supporting Vendors

Guys we are so close to this! Gonna be huge for the Cummins platform!

Mark Auman

Contact me today!

post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-06-2017, 10:03 PM
Diesel Head

Hopefully the sotf tuning and egt monitoring is very soon to fallow initial release

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

06 laramie mega debadged 5'' tbe, s&b cai, gdp 5.9 airboss, ats arcflow, airdogII 165/w beans sump, isspro gauges,arp 625's, firepunk comp2, hamilton 103's,extreme duty push tubes,ED/S&S 100%overs,ats duel pumps, efi by Gordon. need donations for compounds
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-07-2017, 10:12 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cux211 View Post
Hopefully the sotf tuning and egt monitoring is very soon to fallow initial release

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I am trying to get some more information about what to expect beyond what they posted about a week ago on FB.

Facebook Post

Willie Parsons

-
-

post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-21-2017, 12:34 PM
Supporting Vendors

The time has come! Ez lynk has just released support tor 13-17 Cummins! Let us know where we can ship your Auto agent!

Send us a message or give us a call!

888-563-5143

Mark Auman

Contact me today!

post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-21-2017, 08:55 PM
Supporting Vendors

EZ LYNK AutoAgent For The 2013-2017 Ram 6.7L Official Support is here!!

Dealers,

We are pleased to release the EZ LYNK AutoAgent for the 2013 - 2017 Ram 6.7L Cummins.

- Cummins EZ LYNK AutoAgent :

- Cummins EZ LYNK Single Support Profile:

- Cummins EZ LYNK Support Pack:

EZ LYNK AutoAgent with Cummins Support:
PCM/ECM Unlock Included – *No need to purchase additional hardware for unlocking*
4 Minute Flash time
ECM Tuning
TCM Tuning (2nd gear lock up)

2013 – 2017 Cummins Horse Power Settings:
· 30 HP

· 60 HP

· 130 HP

· 150 HP

· 180+ HP

The initial product release will not support Shift-On-The-Fly tuning however it is something that will be available in the future.

#ezlynkcummins
#ezlynkautoagent
#PPEIEZLYNK
#syntheticmotorsports
#cumminsezlynktuning
#cumminstuning
#futureoftuningishere

https://www.syntheticmotorsports.com...th-ppei-tuning

Mark Auman

Contact me today!

post #21 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-22-2017, 03:36 AM

Checked out the EZ-LINK site....

Looks promising but site is devoid of Cummins info....disclaimer I did not surf thier forums.....#hopeful

Ch

sent from knee deep in snow
post #22 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-22-2017, 05:45 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

The EZLynk was just released for the Cummins and EZLynk themselves are not tuners. Just device developers and device experts. It's people like PPEI, Higher Power Tuners and a few others that are the nuts and bolts of the EZLynk writing the tuning.

Here is some more information specific to PPEI for the EZLynk.

- Cummins EZ LYNK AutoAgent.

- Cummins EZ LYNK Single Support Profile. This item is what you need if you already have an EZLynk AutoAgent.

- Cummins EZ LYNK Support Pack. This item is what you need if you already have an EZLynk AutoAgent.

EZ LYNK AutoAgent with Cummins Support:
PCM/ECM Unlock Included – *No need to purchase additional hardware for unlocking*
4 Minute Flash time
ECM Tuning
TCM Tuning +$299 (2nd gear lock up)

2013 – 2017 Cummins Horse Power Settings:
· 30 HP

· 60 HP

· 130 HP

· 150 HP

· 180+ HP

Many have started to buy these devices and tuning so we should start seeing more and more customer reviews soon. If we can help you with your performance needs, please let us know.
Ratdog1 likes this.

Willie Parsons

-
-

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode