Cummins Diesel Forum banner

SC Chapter Truck Pics

51K views 302 replies 85 participants last post by  Got Torwue 
#1 ·
I saw this on another chapters threads and thought it was a good idea. I'll start off with a pic of mine.

See less See more
#2 ·

those are the best "new" pics of her....:beer :beer

i'm close enough to get'n back to SC for me to count....right???? :lol3:

#4 · (Edited)
Just use the SC thread and come to a couple of events every once in a while. Meet the peoples!! And yes, Ryan, I would beleive that it could be close enough to count. Just as long as you make it here eventually!! :rof Just kidding buddy!!:thumbsup

#9 ·
come on ladies....the thread is for "SC CHAPTER TRUCK PICS"....not general chit chat...please post a pic of your truck when you reply...

and it's always great to have another SC person on here...:beer :beer :beer

#11 ·
Well if the ford has a Cummins in it, post her up!! Alot of us on here are from the upstate of SC. We welcome everyone, even from other states.

#16 ·
I cant help but notice the REAL muscle in the background!! :rof Its like I told Dave before, "Drive that Miata with PRIDE!! I do."

#22 ·
lol....i guess so man...:T:

how do you upload it tells me my files are to big
do you have a photobucket account?? if not get one of those and you can copy and paste the HTML off it an put it on here... :beer :beer

#24 ·
i love that white one...real clean look'n :beer

#27 ·
Ya know... all the pics that I have of my truck are ones where it is tore up puttin something in... how bout a vid?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.