Cummins Diesel Forum banner

My Project Truck Pics

73K views 288 replies 109 participants last post by  Seanzinator 
#1 · (Edited)
Here is my green and silver extended cab long bed cummins with automatic tranny. Sometime a few years later, the stock cummins got the Banks Power Pack with intake, fuel plate, twin ram intake elbow, cat-back exhaust, and guages. It has attached itself to some other accesories - warn grill guard, warn 12000 winch, running boards, tool box, bed rail caps, etc... Last january-february of 2008 it went down to ATS in Arvada, CO for motor work and tranny. After I got it back I added a little bit of lift and new wheels and tires. Since the paint was peeling, it went in to get new colors. Here are some pics as of now...

Before

ATS Twins and AFE intake

Banks Twin Ram

Old springs and new Skyjacker springs

New wheels and tires

Diamo 20x10 and Toyo Open Country 37x13.50r20

Got some donuts and pressure washed it. The paint peeled right off

In primer

All masked off

Shaved bed pockets

Atomic Orange Base Coat - Saturday April 18

Graphite two tone - Sunday April 19

More pics coming soon...

See less See more
#2 ·
Towing mirrors

Black halo projector headlights

Xentec 6000k HID headlights. Highs, lows, and fogs

#4 ·
Thanks. I got lots to do and lots of parts to put on. I'll have a lot more pics of the build

#14 ·
Right now i have chrome wheels and a chrome exhaust tip. I can't decide between chrome or painted bumpers.

#22 ·
I already decided that i am going to paint my grill. The shell is going to be graphite and the honeycomb in the middle is gonna be orange :drool2:

#24 ·
#30 ·
Got my tires back out today and cleaned them up

Black LED 3rd Brake light

Mirrors on and wheels and tires back on

Black LED tail lights

#32 ·
That truck looks wicked man... I love the minimal chrome... more paint look of these trucks.

#33 ·
I like the painted look too. I only have chrome wheels and chrome exhaust tip. I think i'm going to have my bumpers painted. Don't know yet...

#34 ·
truck is looking great!!! nice color combo!:headbang:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.