Rules for ROTM
Around the end of the month, an announcement will be made describing the ROTM theme for that month and an entry thread will be posted. Members will have a period of time to get their entry pic posted before the entrys fill up ( 1 pic per member please). Once the entry is full, the thread will be closed and the staff and sponsors will choose which entrys made it into the contest. All Members, Vendors, Sponsors, Supporters, Techies, Supermods, Mods are allowed to enter.
- Once you submit a photo, please do not delete it. you may edit with a new photo.
- All entries must be a Dodge Cummins.
- You must be the owner of the entry you send in. No pics of a buddy's truck to get in the contest. In the case of a work truck theme where you may need to post a pic of a truck that you drive DAILY, work on DAILY, etc, the announcement will be made when the contest is announced.
- No pictures that have been altered by ( photoshop, paint, any editing software ) will be accepted, you may blank out your license plate if you wish.
- Campaigning through the forum(threads) is prohibited , however link's to the ROTM contest in sig's are permitted.
- Please do not ask people to create an account just to have them vote for your truck. If you get a friend to join CF, and they actively use the forum that is fine, but vote padding will not be tolerated.
- After the entry period, entrants will be randomly drawn and entered into the voting polls for the contest.
The staff may allow any number of contestants.
- No member shall be eligible for entry for 1 calender year after they win ROTM
- Any member that wins a ROTM contest must STILL be a member in good standing at the conclusion of the contest. If not, the runner up entry will win first prize.
- All members.... supporters, mods, techies, vendors...ETC ARE eligible to win ROTM.
- The prize for winning ROTM is chosen by the vendor/sponsor of that month.
- In the case of a Tie, the member with the earlier join date will win. If there is the same join date.....then the member with the most posts at the time of the close of the poll will win.
- Should a situation arise that cant be resolved by these rules, the ROTM managers , along with Mods and Admins will work out the details.
-Rules are subject to change.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:24 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.