Dodge Ram DIGITAL HID kits, No Flicker, No Errors - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
- HOME - FORUMS - GARAGE - TECH - ARTICLES - CHAT - CLASSIFIEDS - REVIEWS - VIDEOS - MEMBER MAP - STORE - INSURANCE -
- REGISTER - CALENDAR - INFO - SITE HELP - RULES - STAFF - MEMBERSHIP - ADVERTISE - CONTACT US -

Welcome to the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum, the fastest growing Dodge Diesel Community on the internet.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us
Go Back   Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum > The Market Place > Site Sponsors > Retro-Solutions
Retro-Solutions

CumminsForum.com is the premier Dodge Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2010, 01:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Retro-Solutions

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Dodge Ram DIGITAL HID kits, No Flicker, No Errors

35 watt standard output low/high beam kits AS LOW AS $154.79! Dodge Ram 35w kit

Brighter 55 watt high-output low/high beam kits AS LOW AS $157.49! Dodge Ram 55w kit

CLICK HERE TO ORDER! USE "DODGE" Discount Code

USE "DODGE" for the additional 10% off per order!!!

NOBODY CARRIES MORE CHOICES IN HID LIGHTING IN THE US! Over 300+ selections for the right HID, look no further!

NO GIMMICKS! NO GAGS! NO BULL!

-These are some of the brightest HID kits on the market, true 55w output!
-A LIFETIME WARRANTY on BULBS and BALLASTS from manufacturing defects backs the highest quality possible
-Real customer service from a company with 7+ years experience in lighting technology

These exclusive kits feature 55 watt high-output DIGITAL ballasts. At 55 watts of power, these ballasts will offer more light (30%-40%) than any standard HID kit on the market! Ballasts are 100% digitally controlled, which allows for high efficiency, low starting current, and low operation current. This all means super reliability, better longevity, and 100% flawless plug and play operation on your Dodge Ram. Ballasts are water proof, dust proof, vibration proof and feature instant hot re-strike technology to protect already warm bulbs from excessive damage when restarting.

The 55w bulbs featured in these kits are among the least variance available on the market, all within +/- 100 lm (brightness) and +/- 200K CCT (color). Average lifespan rating is 3500 hrs, compare to others of significantly less! Focal points on these bulbs are the best we have ever seen in any other kit, resulting in some of tightest and most uniform beam patterns to come from converted lamps.

All items are brand new, packaged in sturdy cases for ultra-safe shipping! All genuine parts are individually serial numbered.

Each 55w kit inlcudes:
- 2x DIGITAL waterproof 55 watt ballasts
- 2x 55 watt BiXenon HID bulbs
- Dodge Ram specific relay wiring harness
- mounting hardware
- attractive sturdy case
- Lifetime warranty on bulbs and ballasts!

Other bulb types available: H1, H3, H3C, H4/9003, H4/9003 Bixenon, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, H13/9008 Bixenon, 9004 Bixenon, 9005, 9006, 9007 Bixenon, 5202, D2S, D2R, D1S

Colors available: 3000k*, 4300k, 5000k, 6000k, 8000k, 10,000K, 15,000k*

Please read our store policies for Payment, Shipping, and Warranty details

EMAIL us at: sales@retro-solutions.com
IM us on MSN or AIM at: retrosolutions @cox.net

No reproduction, re-posting, or copying of images, text, or other media allowed without contractual permission
Retro-Solutions, LLC 2009-2012 All Rights Reserved

Last edited by retrosolutions; 01-18-2012 at 10:40 AM.
retrosolutions is offline   Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to retrosolutions For This Useful Post:
lawlor (02-19-2014)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-25-2010, 04:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
Suffers from Black Lung

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Glad you finally became a sponsor!

Welcome!

Chris
2004.5 cummins 2500 NV5600 GDS-300 62/65/12 turbo ST base model.
Cumminpwr11 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-25-2010, 06:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Diesel Head

Does the 55W digital kit work as daytime running lights or do you have to turn on headlights ?

'12 3500 CC LB DRW Laramie, Max tow. It's the wife's
Spody is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-25-2010, 10:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Diesel Head

Does the coupon include the 35w slim versions?

MikeyB
MikeyB is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-26-2010, 09:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
Retro-Solutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumminpwr11 View Post
Glad you finally became a sponsor!

Welcome!

Chris
Thanks Chris!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spody View Post
Does the 55W digital kit work as daytime running lights or do you have to turn on headlights ?
They will work with the daytime running lamps. Only exception is for Canadian spec vehicles that alternate the DRLs off with the turn signals, we do have a special addition to work with those trucks specifically.
(contact us directly if you have one of those!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyB View Post
Does the coupon include the 35w slim versions?

MikeyB
ALL DIGITAL brand kits and equipment are eligible for discounts.
Currently the NightVision and Economy brands are not eligible.
Old 12-15-2010, 10:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Retro-Solutions

thread bump
Old 12-15-2010, 10:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cummins Nut

HID's

Got the HID's in both headlamps and fogs (55W 6k) in my 07 3500 Mega, man are they bright. I also updated my TIPM to have the fogs stay on with the high beams, I drive in some rural areas and need the light, very good stuff. I did extend the ground wires by means of soldering in additional wire and using the stock ground locations up near the hood props on the fenders. Todd has been very helpful in assisting me with the order and installation. Great company, great product.

Last edited by DenverDodgeDealer; 12-15-2010 at 10:57 PM. Reason: product info added
DenverDodgeDealer is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-16-2010, 12:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Retro-Solutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverDodgeDealer View Post
Got the HID's in both headlamps and fogs (55W 6k) in my 07 3500 Mega, man are they bright. I also updated my TIPM to have the fogs stay on with the high beams, I drive in some rural areas and need the light, very good stuff. I did extend the ground wires by means of soldering in additional wire and using the stock ground locations up near the hood props on the fenders. Todd has been very helpful in assisting me with the order and installation. Great company, great product.
DDD - thanks for the feedback!
Old 12-27-2010, 04:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Retro-Solutions

35 watt standard output low/high beam kits AS LOW AS $154.79! Dodge Ram 35w kit

Brighter 55 watt high-output low/high beam kits AS LOW AS $157.49! Dodge Ram 55w kit

USE "DODGE" for the additional 10% off per order!!!

NOBODY CARRIES MORE CHOICES IN HID LIGHTING IN THE US! Over 300+ selections for the right HID, look no further!

NO GIMMICKS! NO GAGS! NO BULL!

-These are some of the brightest HID kits on the market, true 55w output!
-A LIFETIME WARRANTY on BULBS and BALLASTS from manufacturing defects backs the highest quality possible
-Real customer service from a company with 7+ years experience in lighting technology

These exclusive kits feature 55 watt high-output DIGITAL ballasts. At 55 watts of power, these ballasts will offer more light (30%-40%) than any standard HID kit on the market! Ballasts are 100% digitally controlled, which allows for high efficiency, low starting current, and low operation current. This all means super reliability, better longevity, and 100% flawless plug and play operation on your Dodge Ram. Ballasts are water proof, dust proof, vibration proof and feature instant hot re-strike technology to protect already warm bulbs from excessive damage when restarting.

The 55w bulbs featured in these kits are among the least variance available on the market, all within +/- 100 lm (brightness) and +/- 200K CCT (color). Average lifespan rating is 3500 hrs, compare to others of significantly less! Focal points on these bulbs are the best we have ever seen in any other kit, resulting in some of tightest and most uniform beam patterns to come from converted lamps.

All items are brand new, packaged in sturdy cases for ultra-safe shipping! All genuine parts are individually serial numbered.

Each 55w kit inlcudes:
- 2x DIGITAL waterproof 55 watt ballasts
- 2x 55 watt BiXenon HID bulbs
- Dodge Ram specific relay wiring harness
- mounting hardware
- attractive sturdy case
- Lifetime warranty on bulbs and ballasts!

Other bulb types available: H1, H3, H3C, H4/9003, H4/9003 Bixenon, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, H13/9008 Bixenon, 9004 Bixenon, 9005, 9006, 9007 Bixenon, 5202, D2S, D2R, D1S

Colors available: 3000k*, 4300k, 5000k, 6000k, 8000k, 10,000K, 15,000k*

Please read our store policies for Payment, Shipping, and Warranty details

EMAIL us at: sales@retro-solutions.com
IM us on MSN or AIM at: retrosolutions @cox.net

No reproduction, re-posting, or copying of images, text, or other media allowed without contractual permission
Retro-Solutions, LLC 2009-2012 All Rights Reserved

Last edited by retrosolutions; 01-18-2012 at 10:41 AM.
Old 12-28-2010, 02:58 PM   #10 (permalink)

Hello Retrosolutions!
I have a Canadian spec 2010 dodge Ram 3500 with the single bulb lamp system. Could you recommend which of your kits will work for my truck? I think I need Bixenon for the hi/lo and something to deal with the lamp cancelling feature.
Thanks, Tim
2010 3500 auto MC 4X4. 2" HBS level and 2" blocks , Quad conversion projectors, GDP bigline, Gauge pod, Bypass oil filter, Fumoto, Espar, Airaid CAI, GDP waste gate and intake horn, Flo pro 4" TBE, all deletes, head studs and Smarty
Timu8 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2010, 04:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
Retro-Solutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timu8 View Post
Hello Retrosolutions!
I have a Canadian spec 2010 dodge Ram 3500 with the single bulb lamp system. Could you recommend which of your kits will work for my truck? I think I need Bixenon for the hi/lo and something to deal with the lamp cancelling feature.
Thanks, Tim
Sure can, just need to ask you a few questions. Sending a PM for those!
Thanks
Old 12-28-2010, 06:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
Diesel Freak

I have an 07 Megacab. I hate my DRLs and would like to turn them off but is the DRL ran off this bulb, as in the HID low bulb or is there another element in there? The highs will remain as halogen with this kit? How do you go about getting the highs HID or maybe I can adjust the housing up just a little to get decent coverage with the low beam to assist my 4 off road HIDs. The 55w won't cause a heat issue I assume.

Lastly, do I have to run a whole new relay harness bypassing the stock wiring tying in to it just for a signal or does the kit / can the kit use the stock wiring by just plugging into existing?

thanks,
Scott
sredish is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.