Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Oregon Truck Pictures

345K views 4K replies 182 participants last post by  ORLaramie 
#1 ·
alright oregon.. time to show off your diesel..

mine...

:peelout

See less See more
#2 ·
Allright let me take up some bandwidth :lol3:

My Dodge as it sits......minus a bunch of missing tread from running the smarty :w:

Dodge with wheels and tires I took off my LMM

http://i220

I'm not going to run these exact same rims, but I was thinking about picking up some chrome 22's so I could make use of the tires? I can buy 22" wheels cheaper than these 37's :thud:......crazy.

I kinda like it :popcorn:

Anyone want to buy some 18's for cheap?

#10 ·
Allright let me take up some bandwidth :lol3:

My Dodge as it sits......minus a bunch of missing tread from running the smarty :w:

I'm not going to run these exact same rims, but I was thinking about picking up some chrome 22's so I could make use of the tires? I can buy 22" wheels cheaper than these 37's :thud:......crazy.

I kinda like it :popcorn:

Anyone want to buy some 18's for cheap?
what happened to the Dmax?

#3 ·
lookin good.. i just put my new well my old tires back on today not only did the smarty fry my clutch, my tires are gone now too ;)

#4 ·
OK boys, I'll post up! How ya' doin' Roy? No new/ recent pics but nothing has really changed on the outside anyway.

Reactions: pdcumminsman
#7 ·
lookin good!! i love that blue

#12 ·
i see, you made it little again.

your dodge look bad:butt: with those tires and wheels:thumbsup

#16 ·
Right on! I kinda think so too! I never really liked the big wheels until I tryed them on mine and the other thing is I already own them so what the heck! I'm thinking about getting the same wheels in chrome these are similar to the incubus poltergeist 8's (nemesis 8's)

or maybe these RBP's if they make them in a 22".......and I can afford it :rof

Or some XD monster's although these don't look like they're fun to clean.

Have you guys seen the BMF wheels? They aren't making many 8 lugs but damn they are lookin' good!
Couldn't find any good pics?

Sorry I kinda went nuts and tryed to turn this into a "help me choose some new wheels" thread!

#13 ·
gonnaget new wheels and tires soon.. whats your guy's opinions:?

#14 ·
for tires. toyo m/ts

the wheels depend on your personal taste:thumbsup

#17 ·
personally, i tihnk you hit the money with whats on there right now:thumbsup

#18 ·
those bmf wheels are bad, they actually stand for bad mother fu$@ing wheels

#19 ·
well im not getting the toyo mt's just cause they are over priced... i ran them on my last chevy and i liked the coopers better and almost half the price.. so im going with the cooper stt's again 35x12.5x17 and for wheels its a toss up between the procomp 7005 in all black... and the procomp 7089 all black.. i was looking at some of the xd series wheels and didnt like them when i looked at them in person.. to blingy for me....

think that will look good all blacked out?? i plan on getting my bumpers painted body color also

#20 ·
just throwing this out there, but theres a reason why everyone and there mother loves these tires on these heavy trucks

ok, im done tkaing this thread off track =]

#22 ·
sorry man.. i got no editing software on this comp.. so im still deciding on tires.. its between the cooper stt's in a 35x12.5x17 at 260 a tire.... procomp mt's at like 270 a tire same size, and the procomp xterrains at 290 same size.. bfg km2's are on back order till who knows when.. or the honkook dynapro mt's... not sure on the price.... i dunno what too get lol:peelout

#23 ·
toyo' mt's are 375 a tire......

#24 ·
some pictures from last weekend.. this is why i couldnt make the bbq.. towed this STI to so cal thursday morning and came home sunday for a car show.. Hot Import Nights.. the show was AWESOME and the trip was fun.. i loved pullin the cyscuois at 85mph without a problem :) anyway pics from the trip

had to role the coal :)

#27 ·
i will deff check that site out.. you got a link?? im starting to think about running these procomps till i can get my 6'' fabtech and 37's.... its either do that in about 4-6 months or do new 35's next month.... ugh.....:peelout

#28 ·
saw that black dmax in canby yesterday morning.. i was heading to sand lake at about 7:45.. i blew smoke but no one looked lol

#29 ·
anyone in here ride quads?? hers mine

#30 ·
Ok here's mine not much to look at but diesel non the less thats what counts right!!!!:thumbsup

Reactions: pdcumminsman
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.