Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Oregon Truck Pictures

345K views 4K replies 182 participants last post by  ORLaramie 
#1 ·
alright oregon.. time to show off your diesel..

mine...

:peelout

See less See more
#61 ·
Looks DAMN GOOD!!!!! how are the horns coming though, I just got some 36" military tires for my truck we'll see how those pan out!!!!!

#62 ·
got any pictures of the 36's?

#63 ·
It's almost to embarrassing to post they say 36X12.50 16.5 but they are just over 34" on my truck it doesn't look right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:RANTIN::RANTIN::RANTIN:

#64 ·
hm... i didnt see them on it today.. i was right next to youy at the light but in my altima

#66 ·
i went i5 yesterday.. i will look tomorrow

#67 ·
shooot. I ride too, matt, How come we've been buds for a good time now and never have been yet, seen eachother there before, but never flat out, rolled coal all the way to the dunes. Im postin pics right now btw

#68 · (Edited)
when I brought it home
When Some cornhole drove into my lane a week after I had it
old tires lol:peelout
as she sits right now!:$:
and doing work
and playing in the oregon slop

#71 ·
florence tomorrow to play on the 450

#74 ·
oh i will get some picture's!! i got two new diff exhaust to try out.. both prototypes ;) hopefully they work good..

#77 ·
well i might not have my own ctd yet but i might have to in vest in a paddle and roost some sand with u guys

only i prolly wont be on the 265 by the time this could happen though

#78 ·
some pictures from florence... trip was amazing, exacept the noise ticket, 116db @ 3750rpm :(

roost picture..

small little 45ft double...

5th gear tapped 100+ft....

:peelout

#80 ·
that would be awsum
i mite be going to the trask this weekend to finish breaking in my motor=]
r u on 2 or 4?

#81 ·
Matt what are you doin' on my jumps?

That 4th pic if that is the one I'm thinkin' of (just to the south west of comp the old comp I guess theres usually a big puddle of water that half moons around the bottom and you always see people stuck in the drink :lol3:) that is one of my favorites! I usually hit it going east from the trees. Kinda on an angle and float down to the left off camber. I gotta have a pic of it here somewhere? That and racing up comp and jumping the razor back......love it!

Shoot I need to go riding!

Here is a shot of hitting the one I'm talking about from a different angle.

That pic is just about used up :rof Been using that one way too much! My old buddies have all my good pics and my wife kinda sorta doesn't get shots off the good stuff......me "you didn't get that honey?" :thud: Me again thinkin' in my head " well f' it I ain't doin' it again, that was f'n scary" Ha Ha Ha. :thumbsup

Man we have to get a guys trip planned. My girls do pretty good out there, but it just isn't the same when you are constantly having to look out for them. They really love to go though so I hate leavin' them behind.

What do you do when you head down there sand camp, tent, trailer, hotel?

Later

#83 ·
Ok heres the new wheels and tires!!! SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35X12.50 20"

#84 ·
It didn't look bad before Chris, but that looks 10 times better. Nice combo! What was the monetary damage for that setup? Man I really like how that all ties together :thumbsup

And is it just me or do trucks look better when they're haulin' 4 big tires in the bed?

#85 ·
It was about $2400 I like the off set more and how the tire stick out more now...

#86 ·
got a picture of those on friday, lookin sick!! makes my hate my 33's :(

roy i ususally camp at frontier camp ground.. we tent camp it like ballers lol. im not gonna be at the dunes till probably spring.. bike is getting set up for indoor season next week.. and clutch by the end of month hopefully :)

#89 ·
It Was Deff A Good Idea!!!!!

#90 ·
OH YA!!!!!!!!!! I wish we could get one of you and the powerjoke!!!!! I like the one of you sprayin his wnidshield with mud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol3::lol3::hyper::hyper::peelout:peelout

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.