Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Oregon Truck Pictures

345K views 4K replies 182 participants last post by  ORLaramie 
#1 ·
alright oregon.. time to show off your diesel..

mine...

:peelout

See less See more
#36 ·
Dixie I liked it better with the cap! Still looks sharp though! Who's gonna start a new thread for a riding trip to the dunes? Something far out like New year's maybe.

When the quad was still shiny from the last rebuild/revamp/cleanup. Boy that didn't last long :beer Looks nasty now :lol3:

Labor Day '08

Who wants to let me tear up there stuff? :w:

#37 ·
I like it with cap alot better also .looks like cap season is coming up.also on another note if you are into the sand my friend is working on dodge suspension that will drive through the whoops at 70mph like it just a freeway ride .Go to One Up Offroad Home I think you will like it

#40 ·
i like it with the cap also..:)

i went to sandlake last new years, it was awsome weather:woot:

oh and you can try to tear up my ish..

:peelout

#41 ·
Nice pics Matt! I think you misunderstood me though? I'm not talkin' about being faster or anything like that, I just like to throw a leg over other peoples bikes to check 'em out :woot:

Looks like we need to hit up the dunes for sure bud :thumbsup Not only do I love jumping I like to watch other people jump! Night rides too! Winchester at night is the SHAT! I've done spinreel to horsefall at night as well, but I really can just about get lost in a couple spots......well maybe not lost exactly, but turned around enough to be blasting along and then think "wait we're not where I thought we were" :lol3:

Off subject any of you guys have an onboard air setup? I just picked up some air horns and air tanks from the freight liner surplus warehouse in north Portland. And I'm really leaning towards some viair dual 380c's just because they are cheap :beer

Would love to have an underhood belt or gear driven compressor, but I think I'd be in it for a bunch more money? Bored and want to lend a hand or suggestions feel free to drop me a line.

#42 ·
oh my bad lol you can ride mine whenever.. and i dont night ride, i have no lights :T:

new clutch coming soon :):peelout

#44 ·
new clutch for the CTD.. yammi has a full hinson setup... thinkin about a valair DD

#45 ·
I just about pulled the trigger on a haisley street drag the other day, then I wavered back to the SB 3250 on sale on DTR for 1145. Then I found out from RIP at source that the flywheels aren't SFI approved I believe it's because they are ductile iron instead of billet steel. Not saying I need billet steel (I might though), but there has got to be a reason they are not sfi approved either it is because they are more prone to failure or because they just haven't payed to get them certified.

I wonder is the valair new G56 Solid Flywheel a Billet piece?I seem to remember seeing a post recently where the valair guy (don't remember his name) stated that the kits could be ordered with SFI approved flywheels? Might be worth looking into if you're not buying based on price alone.

What kinda HP are you looking to get out of the truck?

#46 ·
well HP i wanna get 500-600whp.. eventually... well in a couple weeks i will be pulling the trigger and dont know what i will be going for.. source told me the SB 550hp single would be a good choice, online here everyone said get a DD. so i really have no idea....

#47 ·
Quote: I wonder is the valair new G56 Solid Flywheel a Billet piece?I seem to remember seeing a post recently where the valair guy (don't remember his name) stated that the kits could be ordered with SFI approved flywheels?

all of our DD flywheels are SFI approved.

#48 ·
thanks Dan, thats what i wanted to hear :):peelout

#50 ·
hopefully this month i will get a clutch from you dan:peelout

#51 ·
hey solid, i just realize you work right down the road from where i do.. i work on like 29th and lombard at concordia university.. i see your truck every day lol

#52 ·
Yes I do I have been to that uni. before what time do you get off work?? I leave @ 3:30 now but might go back to 4:00 some time

#53 ·
A pic of my two trucks:

#54 ·

If you guys ever wanta come down to Coos Bay I love going riding. Look me up at Les Schwab and we can go. Got a buddy that has lived here all his life and he knows a ton of sick places to go ride

#55 ·
i get off at three usually.........

#58 ·
I made a few changes. What do you guys think? All the chrome might go next.
I've been ho'n these pics out all night :rof
Saawweeeeet!

Looks good. Yep, I think the chrome has got to go! :thumbsup

#59 ·
DUDE lookin SICK.. i love it.. i might have to copy the black h2 wheels though.. ;)

#60 ·
im also liking the all terrain/37 look.. i am almost likin that more than mt's

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.