Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Get together in February?

11K views 250 replies 19 participants last post by  pdl9dp 
#1 ·
Hey guys so a group of us on Oregon Coal Rollers may be having a get together come February, curious if anyone off of CF would be interested in flooding it with a bunch of CTD's? I'll be there and will post more details when it comes closer.

Reactions: Electric_Cowboy
#29 ·
I'll have mine in, I need to get a double Coax cable for it.

#32 ·
Yeah... no longer in the younger crowd I'm thinking.. lol

#33 ·
I know I said I was out but things may have changed for me. I'm supposed to be going on a golf trip to Bandon Dunes, but I injured my shoulder at work so golf might not happen. Might be having surgery instead. Please continue to update here as I don't have a FB account and never will.

Thanks,
Kevin

#35 ·
Damn dude, I hope the sholder isn't too bad, surgery is never fun and I would think in your line of work a good shoulder is pretty important...

#34 ·
Plan wont change, it's set for the 1st of feb at 10 am at cabelas in springfield hope to see you there!

#36 ·
Hey guys..... new here to the forum. Just getting my feet wet and discovering everything there is.
So, pardon the questions if they sound dumb.....
Is this get together open to newbies...... and are stock trucks invited. Last question........ diesels only?

Thanks in advance and sorry bout the dumb ques.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#37 ·
It's open to anyone who owns a diesel, diesel trucks preferred, we are a group that is a diesel group, if you want to go and see some nice trucks and chat with some people come to the meet.

#41 ·
Cool. Look forward to seeing some cool trucks. I think I'm on-call that weekend, so I'll see if I can get away for awhile.
Thanks again! Look forward to meeting some guys with knowledge on these cummins.

Reactions: 03TANKER
#48 ·
OUCH! But hey...atleast you'll get to go to the meet!

#50 ·
We're are going to head out to the lake and and do some group pictures since it will be less populated out there.

#52 ·
I'll be heading up from Gold Hill (just north of Medford). If anyone else is coming from the south, let me know so we can convoy. I'm trying to get a few guys from work to head up, we've got quite a few nice trucks at Erickson.

#58 ·
Hahaha true... also known as the ditch..

#61 ·
Heck yeah the more the merrier!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.