Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Oregon Chapter Contact List

12K views 64 replies 33 participants last post by  Ducks300 
#1 · (Edited)
I am going to put together a contact list for all of the guys that are in the Oregon chapter. If you would like to be on this list send me a pm with your info and i will then get it sent out when completed.

Here is some stuff that would be good to have on the list:

Screen name
Real Name
Phone Number
Town
Email address.

Thanks
Mark

#8 · (Edited)
A heads up guys on how to store the numbers

For anyone who gives a chit.

All of you who's numbers I already have I put CF before your names. That way every body is in one section :thumbsup:

Plus I think there might be 6 or 7 chris' in my phone........that is a little more than my noodle can process :lol4:

Now you ask yourself.......isn't he a member of the Diesel Place? Yeah those Guys get a DieselP before their names......for obvious reasons :hehe: Ha Ha Ha! Look at my phone and there's all these guys names with DP before them :umno:

PM sent

#15 ·
Looking good so far. Thanks to everyone for helping out with the list. I will try to keep bumping this for another week before i send the list out. I just dont want to keep doing revisions multiple times during a week.

#21 ·
I can convert it to word or notepad if you want. There is a free program that is the same as Microsoft office. It is called openoffice. Here is a link OpenOffice.org - The Free and Open Productivity Suite If you would like for me to convert it i can do that no problem, just send me a text and i will get it done.

#24 ·
I think I sent my info in way back in the beginning, but hadn't seen an email either. But I suppose it could have gotten filtered into junk mail, and I missed it?

#26 ·
Thought i would bump this back up. Since we have alot of new folks showing up in this chapter we should probably add them and revise the list.

If you would like to be on this list just send me a PM with your contact info and i will email the contact list out to you.

Thanks
Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.