Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Oregon Chapter Contact List

12K views 64 replies 33 participants last post by  Ducks300 
#1 · (Edited)
I am going to put together a contact list for all of the guys that are in the Oregon chapter. If you would like to be on this list send me a pm with your info and i will then get it sent out when completed.

Here is some stuff that would be good to have on the list:

Screen name
Real Name
Phone Number
Town
Email address.

Thanks
Mark

#33 ·
:ditto: from me too..

#34 ·
Guys,

Thanks for all of the replies. If you have not received the contact list please let me know. Seems there have been some of my emails getting put into junk folders. I have updated the list again today to add a few more people.

One question I have for you guys is if you want an updated list each time there are additions to it, or would you rather I send it out once a month if there are additions.

Thanks for your input.

Mark

#41 ·
Dont know man. From what i remember it wasnt stickied but the civil war was. If we could get it done that would be sweet so the new people that come into our chapter see it and get signed up.

Side note. Would it be productive for me to send out emails of events and things that are coming up. Maybe for the people that dont check in to often to the chapter forum. Let me know what you guys think
Mark

#42 ·
i think there needs to be a time frame of some sort before the new guy can have are #'s and addy's .....i mean i really dont want some guy to log in sign up and get all that info in a day or even a week ...hell it could be some guy stealing trucks

#43 ·
True, I can hold the lists then for awhile after new numbers are sent to me. Maybe i will change the initial post to have new members check in to the chapter first put up an introduction and then add them to the list. Many of the new guys that have come along recently have done this.
Things to think about I guess.

Thanks for the feedback jimmy! :thumbsup:

#46 ·
Good ideas guys! :thumbsup: Guess I never really thought about guys showing up to steal trucks. But... it could very easily happen.

I think we should fashion some sort of gauntlet for new guys to go through before they can have the right of passage. :hehe: Kinda like how the Navy does theirs every time they cross the equator . New guys that have never crossed it, have to go through a gauntlet and at the end, there is a fat guy with butter smeared all over his belly that they have to kiss. :rof

I'm joking by the way... not about the Navy, but us having a gauntlet. But there should be some kind of time frame before we start giving out info.

I think a good one would be that all new members have to bribe the President and Vice President with large sums of money. :hehe: :thumbsup:

#49 ·
One more quick thing. I can share the contact lists on my skydrive and everyone who is on the contact list can view it. Does this sound like something that you guys would like instead of having it emailed out every month when there are new people added?

Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.