Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Anyone in Portland area?

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Ducks300 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I was looking at a truck in Portland Oregon that I found online. I'm way out here in Vermont. My first truck I bought in Oregon as well and had good luck with it. Zero rust and alot of pictures before hand.

Has anyone heard of M and M Investment Cars? They have a '97 3500 Dually there with 210k miles. Looks really clean. Talked to the guy and told me its rust free and AFC has not been touched. Wants top dollar, but looks like a new truck. He doesnt have any pictures of the undercarriage or under doors. I asked him for some but he didnt really send what I wanted.

Would anyone possibly want to go check it out? I would send you a few dollars your way. PM me if you are interested. Someone that really knows these 12v's would be awesome.

Thanks alot!

#3 ·
Hi FDE... Do you really want to drive all the way up here? I don't mind going over and taking a look at it for him.

#6 ·
Mike and I should go make it a mini convention with Joe! :hehe:

If you still need somebody there are a few of us that are in that vicinity regularly to put some eyeballs on it.

#9 ·
i worked in the complex next to them and they always had nice looking vehicles. i always figured they were spendy though. i live like 10 mins from there if you still need someone to look at it.

#10 ·
You live in Vantucky..............you don't count! :rof

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.