Cummins Diesel Forum banner

any dyno days this summer?

2K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  05ShortBus 
#1 ·
has anyone talked dyno day or any other get together this summer? I've been offline for a while and just started to get back on.

#3 ·
We are attempting to get something going...............need to get more details hammered out before a full on commitment.

I can call Zoom Motorsports again if Southern Oregon people would want to do that again, need four trucks for that minimum :thumbsup:

#4 ·
I needs to put me truck on some rollers too. So when are we going to make this happen super quack...

Reactions: OK12V
#6 · (Edited)
Whenever enough people show interest after I find a place! :rof

i wanna dyno my truck, but southern oregon is soooooo far
Unfortunately, there aren't that many dynos capable of handling diesels and they are scattered throughout the state! Source has one but they are super busy and want about 10 trucks to open on the weekends. Zoom in Roseburg did it with four. JGS has one in Coos Bay but we never did that. The one that is unknown is Vision in Aurora, so I will have to get in touch with them for their requirements!

There will be a dyno at Woodburn next Saturday, but the tolerance of NWDC idiocy must be high! :hehe:

#8 ·
I think we should show up with a bunch of scooters! :rof

#10 ·
My pink Vespa could make that............come on bank manager!

#13 ·
I just spoke with Pure Addiction and their event is a Northwest Dyno Circuit event as Grunt posted with that link. They have 25-30 trucks pre-registered as of now and are looking to run about 50. Even with pre-registration it is a first come first served basis. $75 for three pulls and did not mention if a pre-registration deposit is required.

I would not be in attendance as I will be working out of state, but if anybody is interested give them a call at (503) 567-8578.

#14 ·
Pre registration deposit is not required. Just register on northwest dyno circuit website and then pay at the event.

#16 ·
Thank you Pure Addiction for putting that up!

If you miss the Pure Addiction event, Vision Diesel has a dyno circuit event the following Saturday. Same requirements apply, they currently have 15-20 pre-registered and are looking at 60+ trucks and maybe as many as 80! :shock:

#17 ·
I'm still waiting for my tunes. after I get those I'll have to see how my schedule is. I'd love to see the difference. might just call zoom and head there though. 50 trucks doesn't seem like a lot of time for each

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.