Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Alignment Shop Recommendation

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  warsw 
#1 ·
I need an alignment done and would like it done correctly the first time. Can a member here give me a recommendation for an alignment shop in Central Oregon?

#5 ·
Take it to Smolich Motors. They are the Dodge dealer in Bend. I have had two front end alignments done there and they did an excellent job both times. Talk to Tim in the service department. He is a great guy to work with. I have also used Les Schwab a few times but with them it's a crap shoot. You never know if you are going to get a good job or not.

#6 ·
It's been a year and I've been meaning to update this thread. After calling every alignment shop in the county and getting the run around I ended up at Schwabby. I walked in expecting a clown show but the alignment guy was very knowledgeable. I asked for a very specific alignment spec and they gave it to me dead-on. No BS, in and out in an hour. Total cost was $75. I admit, I was wrong about Schwab.

#7 ·
I have used them b/4 and have always had good results. They are not afraid to work with you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.