Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Diesel Series Woodburn Drag strip....

5K views 74 replies 10 participants last post by  chrisd91 
#1 ·
Ok guys the Diesel series event at Woodburn started today. This is a blast to go to and if you want to run your truck you can. It doesn't have to be fast and let me tell you that you don't have to be a pro to win....

Event dates
April 17 -
April 30 -
June 18 -
July 9 -
August 20 -
October 1 -

Entry and details can be found here

As I said you don't need to be a "PRO" to win or to have fun.

Attachments

See less See more
#31 ·
I run the truck and diesel class and got 8 passes between both classes. For just diesel class I got 4 passes and it was $30 + the price of the race card.

#32 ·
why do they have to do this fathers day weekend? i will be camping. hopefully i can make the next one

#33 ·
Yeah I come home on the 17th from a camping trip and racing is Sunday.

#34 ·
Depending on timeframe and no accidents I might spectate on Sunday.

#35 ·
You do realize that this is Saturday as not to effect Father's Day on Sunday.

#37 ·
Anyone going to make it out tomorrow? looks like it might rain... there is supposed to be a car show and swap meet going on tomorrow also.

#40 ·
They will be closed for 4th of July weekend the next event will be July 9th the following weekend.

#39 ·
Well through out the rain and a 3hr delay I get to add this to the man cave wall...

Attachments

#42 ·
I don't think anybody did no.

#44 ·
I will ask the knowledge base at noontime and see if former cop cars are allowed!

#46 ·
i think you have to bring doughnuts and wear one of those police stickers that are for kids.

#47 ·
Didn't sound like much progression has been made, BUT, I have all day at the track tomorrow and plenty of chances to ask questions................as long as I don't get brahdozed with brodozers! :rof :doh:

#52 ·
If that is the case I will crash their parties on a regular basis so they don't fall out of their trucks bro!

#55 ·
If that is the case I will crash their panties on a regular basis so they don't fall out of their trucks bro!
Fixed just for you...

Reactions: Ducks300
#57 ·
As long as they brodoze and say phrases like "brah" and "droppa" we do a community service to balance the force and to ensure their safety by informing them to not fall out of their trucks..........there will be a video soon and it is glory to behold!

Reactions: mulcher812
#56 ·
Bro I can't brodoze in panties bro...............my three foot tip isn't long enough!

Reactions: mulcher812
#59 ·
Too bad there weren't as many competitors as there normally are...................watching Fozo beat the Edge truck was pretty sweet!

#62 ·
We are terrible people...............you can barely see the bro starting to get all offended right before you turn the camera away! :rof :rof :rof :rof

#63 ·
I'm sure that there wouldn't be any concern with the bro that first step would be a doosie for him...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.