Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Stock suspension parts

871 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  6spd24v 
#1 ·
Anybody have stock 2nd gen suspension pieces laying around that they'd let go? Thinking about pulling the lift off my truck. :surprise:

#2 ·
what all would you need? What size lift is it? most of the stuff for our trucks is bolt on with the stock parts.

#3 ·
I need stock front coils, a-arms and a rear leaf springs (3" wide) with factory blocks. There's a few other odds and ends but I'll probably just source those new. its a 4.5" lift that I believe is a skyjacker but it was on the truck when I bought it so I'm not 100% sure.

#4 ·
If my abyss of a garage gets sorted before I move I think I have a set of stock 3rd gen coils out there............I have no idea if they ride the same height as 2nd gens, but if they do you can have them!

#5 ·
I've got a set of front a-arms and springs now, actually found some carli springs for a smoking deal! So now I'm just on the lookout for a rear leaf spring setup and stock blocks. Thanks guys!

#6 ·
Found everything I need, thanks guys!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.