Cummins Diesel Forum banner

The Sooted Room of BS. Enter at your own risk!

240K views 5K replies 111 participants last post by  Ratdog1 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, guys, there's been a couple guys mentioning that it's funny how our threads seem to wander off into some crazy direction away from the original reason the thread was made. I don't think any of us really care that it happens, but at the same time, just makes sense to start a thread that can encompass all kinds of bull$hit. From jokes to trash talking. To off the wall pics, or you just wanna hear yourself typing something random. Any topic, anytime!

So here we go, have fun, and leave all the BS at the door when ya leave the thread. :thumbsup: Meaning don't take anything seriously, it's all in fun.

#3 ·
LMAOThats funny chit...:hehe:
So tonight was my last puppy class thank god! My dog acted like a huge B!TCH all night and barked the whole time! Then to top off the night she decided to piss on the floor while we were leaving! I think i deserve this nice cold coors light in front of me:headbang:

#8 ·
ahhh, I gotta coors as well!!

Man I almost crapped myself From laughing so hard when I seen that. I'm still cracking up hahah. LMAO HAHAH
I hear ya!
This one's for you Fozo, I laugh my a$$ off every time I see it since you first put it up a long time ago.
still love it chris!!!

BRB gotta get food....dont leavewithout me guys!:S:

#4 ·
Man I almost crapped myself From laughing so hard when I seen that. I'm still cracking up hahah. LMAO HAHAH

#7 ·
A man was in a doctors office and the doctor walked in and said, ok what do you need today sir.

The man pulled down his pants and showed the doctor his beat up, bruised, and bleading penis.

The doctor said, damn how did you do that?

The man said well I live in a trailor, and every night I have noticed that the woman in the trailor next to mine at exactally 9:00pm, she moves her rug where there is a hole in the floor, she sticks a hot dog in the hole and masterbates with it.

So one day I got an idea at 8:45pm I would go under her trailor and when she put the hot dog in the hole I would pull it out and stick my penis in the hole.

So that night I did, and it was going great untill someone knocked on the door and she tried to kick it under the oven!

#9 ·
yeah this forum is crazy busy tonight!! its good

#13 ·
Alright Sweet! You are correct even though I sometimes don't mind threads getting somewhat derailed it would be much better to stay on topic in each thread.......not wading through BS!

Now on to the BS/smack talkin' that I want to throw out!

I'll start by saying that I'm jobless right now and I have to be somewhat responsible or in other words a non-racing wuss. So I won't be racing any time soon. But, as it stands my heavy under powered hunk a junk is faster than the rest of the local cummins hand-shakers. So take your PILES out to PIR or Woodburn before they close for the year, or bow down to the king of rowin' gears............at least in my neighborhood :hehe:

Seriously though I thought Matt would have spanked my time by now? And I'm curious to see what Chris and Tyler can do in the 1/4.

Hey James where are ya? One trip down to the track and I should be lookin' at a good second or more to catch up to you :headbang:

We need a slow hand-shaker class or maybe next year we can just pick a few dates to have a local diesel powered manual trans showdown!

#26 ·
I'm here Roy, ya I need to get it down there. The twins are slow going I'm going to start tuning on them soon, got a couple small leaks and need to get my cp3 back from wicked the stock one on there now sucks with the flux 3.3's. Not gonna lie I'm shocked at your times on a handshaker!
I never practiece rowing the gears quickly do you or are you a natural? The damn thing just goes sideways now when trying to mess with it. Stupid rain soaked roads!

#14 ·
yeah that would be fun roy.. if i ever get super serious i might try airing down, i am still running 50psi, mess with soem tuning and get some more time in.. i have only ran 7 times total.........

#17 ·
you should go try!! mine and roy's times are practically unheard of from a somewhat stock handshaker, well even modified ones.... they usually are super hard to get into the 13's... even look in this years diesel power shootout, they were all high 13's to low 14's and they are heavily modified

#18 ·
when i weighed it with half tank of fuel it weighed 7750

#25 · (Edited)
WTF! Really? I thought most of you guys (qcsb) were down around 7100-7300 lbs. What else you got on your truck besides bigger tires?

Huh I guess the calculator ain't all that far off for yours says your makin' 465 or 480 depending on which numbers you put in. Edit:meaning your 13.98ET or your 97mph

#20 ·
Ya... probably not this year cause I can't afford to fix anything if it breaks, but maybe next season. But just from driving the truck around, I wouldn't be surprised if I got a low 14 and on a perfect run in the 13's. Not saying the truck is badass or anything, but it flat gets up and goes now. Feels pretty damn quick.

#30 ·
Alright I'm gonna make up some chit there. If we get you down to 7250 we're gonna say yours will do a 13.99 @ 95.9.

rockin The Beergut
:party018: beer gut nasty's gotta party too!

mines 7300. and say 450 horse with these new injectors... or 500 lol.RUN MY NUMBERS ROY!
Made up numbers for Tyler puts him at a 13.85 @ 96.9 at 450 horse

at 500 horse he's lookin' at a 13.37 @ 100.3

I love this theoretical fudge the numbers crap!!!

#27 ·
My snail is crawling up the side of the tank right now....

#32 ·
Ok how about mine my truck is 7750 on every scale I have been on and I would say about 210 at the wheels???

#35 ·
Well, I might just have to run my chit Friday so I can talk smack and let ya'll know who's boss. Lmfao! After all I'm the President and I have all the power in the world. And the fastest 6 speed 2nd gen for 2.89 miles around me. Oh and did I mention I was the President?! :hehe:

#45 ·
And the fastest 6 speed 2nd gen for 2.89 miles around me.
Hey FOCKER! You basically stole that line from me......you just substituted 2.89 miles for neighborhood. Copy this :eek:opsie:

I was just showin mike that... im lovin it:headbang: defently keepin the beers flowing tonight:thumbsup:
:sofa1: Hey what's Mikes truck weigh so we can throw some fake numbers at him? I would have run yours, but you got all crazy on me with your lightweight gravel and 550horse. Are you really gonna shoot for 550 next year? That would be sick!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.