Cummins Diesel Forum banner

The Sooted Room of BS. Enter at your own risk!

240K views 5K replies 111 participants last post by  Ratdog1 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, guys, there's been a couple guys mentioning that it's funny how our threads seem to wander off into some crazy direction away from the original reason the thread was made. I don't think any of us really care that it happens, but at the same time, just makes sense to start a thread that can encompass all kinds of bull$hit. From jokes to trash talking. To off the wall pics, or you just wanna hear yourself typing something random. Any topic, anytime!

So here we go, have fun, and leave all the BS at the door when ya leave the thread. :thumbsup: Meaning don't take anything seriously, it's all in fun.

#101 · (Edited)
The better question is "WHAT WOULD CHUCK NORRIS DO?" I was just thinking if I paid Chuck Norris to push my truck down the track at PIR I'd beat all you!!!!!! EVEN YOU HANDSHACKERS!!!!!!! I wonder how much that would cost???? Oh ya and I would get killer fuel mileage oh ya and save the environment...... Hey Roy run thoes #'s what like 185lbs and like 1 million horsepower.... (at the feet)

#104 ·
chris lets go tomorrow night to the track if its nice out..

#105 ·
I might be able to swing that... I have to see what chucks up to though:confused013::confused013::confused013:

#112 ·
So i was hopin somebody would show up at pir tonite, not so much. I was the one and only diesel runnin. best time of 16.5, worst of 17.1(missed 5th)

#117 ·
Hey im guessing you got those times in 2WD only right?

#113 ·
Dixie he fixed it buy changing the TCM I beleave might be the ECM his was still the auto so he changed it to the manual and that seemed to fix the defueling prob. Dom you should have waited for tomorrow or you should come down.. Sorry to hear about the VP dixie just did mine hope you have better luck with your first pump you get!!! Mine was bad had to do the pump twice!!!!! With the help of Chris!!!!! Thanks again

#122 ·
So i took some forklifts to my truck today. this would be 11" of lift........

i think i could even get away w/ runnin those tires for awhile too

#123 ·
Man that would honestly look perfect, thats the stance im aiming for. with just a touch higher in the front for me. overall great stance IMO.

#131 ·
hey ramanian, seen ya at about 8pm sat. night rollin down burnside past the liqour store. JUST got home from dukes, WOW what a night, ill be asleep for most of tomorow.

#132 · (Edited)
You mean Dukes the Cowboy place? They look like they have alot of fun in there. Im surprised i didnt see you driving when you saw me!!! I mean your kind of hard to miss.

#134 ·
Oh, and you guys are lucky that they closed the track down last night cause I was gonna pull a 13 sec 1/4 and literally rip up the pavement as my truck went down the track. Would have been an amazing site. I mean everyone would've gotten pissed cause they have to wait about 6 months for them to repave it, but all the Cummins guys would have been enjoying it. Just FYI. :hehe::hehe::hehe:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.