Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Portland emissions

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  GRUNT 11B 
#1 ·
Hi, I may be moving back to Portland and bringing my 4th gen with me, was wondering if I can delete it the egr/dpf and be good with the whole emission testing. also are there any delete friendly dealerships in the area? Thanks

#2 ·
In terms of the DEQ emissions testing requirements the truck is still exempt as it is over 8,500 GVW and diesel............so you can delete it and not get caught that way, until they change the requirement that is!

In terms of delete friendly dealerships..............I have no idea!

#4 ·
I'm not sure that a shop will actually do a delete anymore as it is a federal requirement. if it was manufactured with it they can't remove it. If you want to buy the parts I'm sure that there are a few of us on here that would be willing to help you get it done for less than what it would cost you to have a shop.

Reactions: Ducks300
#5 ·
I only said dealer because I always see folks on here talk about a delete friendly on if they still have warranty, as I have an extended one for mine. which btw is having a new turbo charger put on it at only 21k miles and on its second WIN module. I tell you what though the dealer regrets the day they offered me the extended.

#6 ·
The extended warranty still prevents you from removing anything or even tuning it unless you have an in. Try to get some injectors on warranty to and REALLY make it hurt! :rof

Reactions: mulcher812
#7 ·
:rof
I only said dealer because I always see folks on here talk about a delete friendly on if they still have warranty, as I have an extended one for mine. which btw is having a new turbo charger put on it at only 21k miles and on its second WIN module. I tell you what though the dealer regrets the day they offered me the extended.
i would just ride out the warranty till its done, then look into the deletes.

Reactions: mulcher812
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.