Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Bowl Season

2K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  Ducks300 
#1 ·
All of the matchups are set! Anybody interested in watching some college playoff games New Year's Eve or potentially January 2nd for a certain team clad in Yellow, Green, Black, Pink, Gray, "Steel", or whatever other color scheme they decide on!?! :rof

If you want to contact me directly feel free or respond here!

#3 ·
Well you sir are deemed unworthy of the fairy wings anyway so neener neener pumpkin eater! :rof

#4 ·
Munch munch munch... and a little lighter fluid for those PINK fairy wings...my team wears pink panties

#5 ·
Stop looking in my windows while I dress sir! :rof

Those are Alamo Bowl lace especials!

Reactions: Ratdog1
#6 ·
All of the matchups are set! Anybody interested in watching some college playoff games New Year's Eve or potentially January 2nd for a certain team clad in Yellow, Green, Black, Pink, Gray, "Steel", or whatever other color scheme they decide on!?! :rof

If you want to contact me directly feel free or respond here!

This team?

#7 ·
Yes that one! But remember this also happened:

:D :hehe:

#8 ·
Yes that one! But remember this also happened:

U dub loss was worse, but at least that can partially be blamed on not having the starting quarterback. Let's just say the season started off with a bumpy landing lol

#11 ·
Because first hand experience of "the madness" is just to much not to pass up! :rof!!

#14 ·
The Fowls shall have Alamo victory....................heathen! :hehe:

#16 ·
There must be a lot of Beaver fans looking at this................Golducks is to ascary! Or that could be people looking at my activity history and going :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :rof

#17 ·
Is anybody going to play ESPN Bowl Mania pick 'em!?! You can win things! Or burn your picks when 2/3 are wrong like mine normally are! :hehe:

#18 ·
Quack. Quack. Quuuuaaaccccckkkk.......

What the hell happened there? Wow, each team goes 31-0 in a half, then triple OT! Couldn't believe that, I almost changed the channel at half as there hasn't really been any good games this year, most have been blowouts. What a finish though, real edge-of-the-seat stuff there.

It was fun to watch.

#19 ·
Not quite as fun as I would have liked it! :rof

But TCU made the adjustments, Oregon did not, and that arrogance bit them in the backside................and the simple fact that after all these years of seeing it WHY oh WHY can Oregon NOT have a backup QB capable of ANYTHING!?!?! Unga bunga!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.