Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Trans Medic, Gresham, Oregon

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  xj1514 
#1 ·
Anyone have any experience with Trans Medic, in Gresham, Oregon? I've been referred to Cory, for transmission service, by a reputable Dodge accessory installer. Or any other places in the Portland/Vancouver area that are recommended? Thanks!

#3 ·
I will add another vote to Source, they treat me well and answer my questions in a timely manner. If you do call them, talk to Bill and he will get you a quote and make sure you get fixed up. I can't say anything good or bad about Trans Medic as I have not ever done any business with them or even know anyone that has. What are you looking to do to your trans?

#4 ·
Bought an 06 dually, and just wanna have it serviced and give it the once over. Probably gonna have them replace a few of the components I've been reading about, on here. Probably a Transgo shift kit installed too.

#5 ·
Trans medic is one of the places that comes up for Portland area guys that are knowledgeable with the Dodge trans. Larry Morton in Oregon City is another place that is mentioned often.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.