Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Tranny flushed/serviced salem shops?

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Ducks300 
#1 ·
so, wanting to get the tranny serviced/flushed and am wondering where to take the truck to in the Salem area?

#2 ·
How much service are you wanting to do? Just a drain/flush (a drain usually is way more than sufficient in most cases), or a drain/band adjustment/more thorough check?

If you are not wanting to do it yourself, Certified Power on 25th is a good bet for that..........or if you "bribed" myself or the Prez, we might be able to do something for you/help you..........not saying, but just saying! :D :hehe:

#3 ·
Ha, id do it, but the lack of time I have on my hands is non. Just wanting to do a flush and new fluid. Forgot about Certified, have heard good things about them, just need to call and make a appointment, or more of hope they can take trucks in on saturdays. haha.

#5 ·
In your case there will be a minimum numbah of wickeds that must be bantered about then you have to go wash ya cahhh!!! :rof

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.