Cummins Diesel Forum banner

New member!!! Boom!!!

3K views 28 replies 7 participants last post by  Ducks300 
#1 ·
HOWDY :wave:

So been lurking around for a bit. Officially decided to join.

Born/Raised in Columbia County area (Scappoose).
People i know on this site:
My cousin Chris Logue is on this site. He's got a maroon 3rd gen on 53's
Friends Dom Ceccie, Cody Fredrickson

I'm a major adrenaline junkie: motocross, snowboarding, wheeling, kicking midgets....jk

My Rig: 08 Mega Laramie

Performance:
H&S egr cooler delete
DPF delete, FloPro turbo back 4" exhaust with 6" tip
H&S Black Maxx w/ overdrive tuning, Pillar mount
Snow Performance stage 2 boost cooler w/ upgraded solenoid & jerry can
ATS Stage 2 Transmission Package
ATS Upgraded co-pilot & line pressure controller
ATS H-11 Head Studs
Brake Controller

Exterior:
SnugTop Canopy, carpeted and lit
Window Tint
Window Visors
2.5" leveling kit on 35s

Interior:
7" monitor display below console, front/rear cameras with inferred

Future:
Elite Offroad Bumper w/ winch
Fuel Hostage Wheels
Bushwacker Pocket Flares
Weathertech floor mats
NightShade Cab Lights

Awesome View In Leavenworth.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Welcome, just for the record we have dead midget hookers in specific specially for lease ,, kick them all you want, provided upon return there in decent operating order. Enjoy freaks , geeks and other types of barnyard animals

Reactions: Terrazzoguy
#4 ·
I just saw they were having an
Oregon roll call...
you better look up your chapter and tell him you're here...
tell that present I sent you

#7 ·
Thanks mate.

I'd like to put a 4-5" lift on her.

I need to relocate the boost cooler pump and possibly the jerry can.

There's not a whole lot i need to/wana do. I want this rig to be more practical vs my last truck.

I plan to buy an 83-85 yota to pour some money into and ram a few trees :)

#10 ·
Use to own a 86, love the 2nd gen bodies. If I were to buy another one it'll be a second gen, ill do a 3.4 swap and not sure on a SA swap. Dont off road crazy so see no need for my use of it.

When I had my 'yota it blew the engine, if I could've afford to I would've done a diesel swap, but no money and knowledge I couldnt justify it. haha. Sure do miss that thing.

#22 ·
Haha no he hasent sold it yet. He's kinda went back and forth on that idea for a while. He just finished some awesome customs trusses on the axles. I believe he is planning on dropping it back down on 40s then maybe selling it lol

Aha and yeah, but I think if he does that then he will loose any warranty left. Then again, it's probably already out of warranty.

#23 ·
He doesn't have a warranty at all! Being in close proximity to Commifornia is concerning but I already told him if you don't drive like an idiot you won't have a problem!

#25 ·
deletes

I'm looking for a shop around the Portland area to do the deletes and add on a programmer. I'm having an issue with a plugged dpf so its time to for the deletes. Also, it would seem the H&S is a good way to go. Anyone feel there's a better programmer for an all around driver and summertime towing? No drag racing for me...

Thanks.

#26 ·
I'm looking for a shop around the Portland area to do the deletes and add on a programmer. I'm having an issue with a plugged dpf so its time to for the deletes. Also, it would seem the H&S is a good way to go. Anyone feel there's a better programmer for an all around driver and summertime towing? No drag racing for me...

Thanks.
did you ever get this taken care of? if so im curious at to where you eventually went to have the work done?

#29 ·
A 12 pack bribe isn't enough to sway him on Christmas?!?! That guy is slacking! :rof

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.